Loadify: Preloader & Speed Ups

Loadify: Preloader & Speed Ups

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 19, 2022

I used this app to make the loading time shorter but in a psychological way and not in real time, and this app delivers perfectly. Now it it looks clean and very enjoyable; PERFECT APP!

La Bohocasa
Time spent using app: 4 months
Ninety9 🥇 replied July 2, 2022

Thank you for the kind words!

We are constantly listening for feedback, improving and looking forward to take care of your store speed up by lazy loading, link predicts and improve the loading experience with fancy animations and transitions!

February 13, 2022

Wonderful customer service and very fast response time! I can’t wait to be able to use all their settings in the future.

Precious Pompis Cloth Diapers
Time spent using app: 18 days
Ninety9 🥇 replied July 2, 2022

We are extremely happy to hear that you are satisfied with Loadify!

February 13, 2022

Used it and now the website looks way a lot more professional, I had a small problem and customer service was fast and helpful. Absolutely recommend it.

Iscariot 12
Spain
Time spent using app: 9 months
Ninety9 🥇 replied July 2, 2022

We are thinking to give a raise to our Support team, what do you think? :D

February 11, 2022

I needed help to speed up my site and lazy loading images was slowing it down. I got a pop up from N. Nikolov in customer support and I was blown away by not only his initiative to fix lazy loading images but his coding skills and advice on other issues I had. Amazing App and fantastic customer support.

ECO 21
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Ninety9 🥇 replied July 2, 2022

We are happy when we see our hard work being appreciated, please if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us via the chat widget or via email.

February 10, 2022

Customer support is very good, problem solved immediately, now it works perfectly with Gempage ! I recommand it.

OWEN
France
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Ninety9 🥇 replied July 2, 2022

We are extremely happy to hear that you are satisfied with Loadify!

February 8, 2022

The app really makes our website look a lot more professional. And the customer service has been amazing!

Rhubarb & Lemon
Time spent using app: 3 months
Ninety9 🥇 replied July 2, 2022

We are happy that we were helpful!

February 6, 2022

reduced the features I don't like it please allow to at least add the logo for free this is really bad

QuayRae
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Ninety9 🥇 replied July 2, 2022

We are sorry that our pricing model doesn't suit you..

February 1, 2022

I had got some issue. I got really good help from Nikolov. I would happily recommend this app to others.

Shop & Buy
Time spent using app: 3 days
Ninety9 🥇 replied July 2, 2022

Thank you for the kind words, our Support team is trying to be as helpful as possible!

February 1, 2022

Lodify really upgrades your website look. Makes it look professional and you can totally customize it. Easy to use too

onnakae
Time spent using app: 6 months
Ninety9 🥇 replied July 2, 2022

Thank you for the kind words!

Edited January 30, 2022

I'm amazed how well this app works, it improved my customers shopping experience and speeded up my store with the turbomode feature. If I could I would give it 10 stars!

Charge Buddy
Belgium
Time spent using app: 29 days
Ninety9 🥇 replied July 2, 2022

Thanks Sammy, glad you liked our apps!