Shopify Local Delivery

Shopify Local Delivery

by Shopify

Get more out of local delivery and share optimized routes

T2PAN

I miss seeing the amount to be paid, and an option to mark as paid when doing the delivery. Further, I like the app very much

FreshGround Roasting

It works - it's nice to let customers pick local delivery online and the radius limit is key. However, I do greatly wish we were able to select from ALL orders in making a delivery list instead of ONLY those who selected local delivery. Not being able to makes that feature basically useless for us.

Keyspresso

When some orders cannot be delivered, and are later removed from the route. There is no way to mark the delivery list as complete. It stays in progress forever with no way to mark it otherwise.

Santa Barbara Company

A big part of our business is local deliveries so we were thrilled when Shopify added that functionality, but it's coming up short for a few reasons.
1) i need to be able to charge different rates for different zip codes. As a result, we only use the Shopify Local Delivery functionality for the 3 closest zip codes and I use a different app to differentiate rates for other zip codes. 2) the app needs to allow me to manually tag an order as a local delivery. As a result of weakness #1, not all my local orders appear in the app so it's mostly useless.
3) I need to be able to manually import addresses/spreadsheets. we work with a lot of large bulk orders where folks want to send 20 gifts to 20 addresses and these are not entered as separate orders in shopify.

Mute Mode

I am very impressed by the APP. The UI design is quite basic but all the functions are great.recommend

David Lohmueller

I really like the app and it is very useful for a small business like mine. But a few key features are still missing:
1. the possibility to manually add other addresses to the shipping route.
2. the possibility to change other orders to the local deliveries.
3. the possibility to add a picture confirmation to delivered orders
4. a shortcut on the Shopify sidebar menu

La Casa del Bacalao

Its good but i think it need some updates. Like the one that you can change to local delivery some shippings. And viceversa.
Also to have different users for delivery cars where you can asign routes.
Another one is that in the radius cover some zip codes are not abvailable to buy local delivery. Maybe if you can manually add those ones with the error will be great.

Kiwanis Food Service

It’s good functional app but still lacks in some features and Has certain limitations. *My delivery range is 500km radius, which the app doesn’t support. So I can’t add all the deliveries to routes
* pick-up reduces my costs. An option to give pickup orders overall percentage discount or tiered discount
* delivery times for driver can range from 5 mins to 30 mins. Max is only set at 7 mins at the moment *time slots for pick up and deliveries should be added
*Scheduling for up to 2 weeks in advance, should be added Overall a good basic app

La Fleuraison

Dev said there would be features added in the coming week and were are months in with nothing added that would help small local businesses. July 2, 2020
Tejas We are working on adding support for multiple delivery zones and look forward to making the app more useful to you in the coming weeks. A reply from a dev back in july saying local delivery zones would be added which is something local businesses need to expand further to deliver further out but we cant.

Challenge Funny

I really like the system thatthis app provided. I really like the system thatthis app provided. I really like the system thatthis app provided.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7