Shopify Local Delivery

Shopify Local Delivery

by Shopify

Get more out of local delivery and share optimized routes

Twice Loved Children's Consignment Boutique

Need to the ability to add a stop without having an order. Would be great if we could have a list of drivers and assign delivery plans to a driver, who could then only see their assigned plans.

CLB by Carmeeka Dunn

Easy to use! Convenient for customers! Orders placed immediately delivered! Easy tracking amd appreciated!

Hot Chocolate Bombs YYT

We found this app great for local delivery and it made it easy to track deliveries and route optimization

Solid Stash

We tested this app. There is no option to manually add orders to a delivery route makes this app not usable for us. Looks very promising but seems to lack any serious ways to customise. Quite sad given the potential.

Soft Foods Done Right

Great app and user friendly. I wish I could add local delivery to customized draft orders. It would also be nice if I could create my own route instead of the app deciding what delivery is next. Otherwise it works great and deserves 5 stars.

Clorinda Pasta

I use this app weekly for in-person deliveries. I like the interface and the route optimization. I dislike its integration with other apps, such as maps and text messaging.

Bean Around Town

We started using this app a couple weeks ago. Initially very excited about it as it seemed very easy to use and integrated nicely with our site. However, as time passed we found a few short comings. We have growing subscription business but any orders that come through the subscription app cannot be loaded into the Local Delivery app so you cannot include these orders in the delivery route. Even if the customer chooses the Local Delivery option. You cannot partially fulfill an order that is set up as Local Delivery and this cannot be changed once it is selected. You cannot change an existing order to Local Delivery after it comes in, so these orders cannot be added even though they are local. Shopify claims they are aware of this but no indication this is going to change anytime soon. It works great as long as you don't need to do any of these particular items.

Missoula Dirt Delivery

needs to sync with a delivery date and time picker so customers can choose when they want their products delivered. I have a third party booking app that does this but the local delivery app did not display or sync any of that info.

Molly's Dinner Club

seems like the app is a bit still under construction but all in all works really well. does the basics very well. excited to see it improve

The Denver Box

The app works really well with other apps to help make the delivery process easy! I would highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8