Shopify Local Delivery

Shopify Local Delivery

by Shopify

Get more out of local delivery and share optimized routes

Park Farms / Fermes du parc

I started using this app instead of Circuit route planner, it does essentially the same thing but it's integrated in shopify which is great, no switching back and forth - or adding extensive notes to circuit. (although some functionality is lacking from the Shopify side) I'm saving 80$US a month per driver by using this app - good for costs although some functionality is lacking, such as delivery confirmation with a picture, signature or client confirmation it was received. Would be great if this feature would be available and attached to the order for future reference. - this is one of the reasons we started with Circuit - picture confirmation of delivery similar to Amazon. About 70% of our clients are returning clients so we know their delivery preferences this is why we were confortable to swith to shopify's deliver app. - but delivery picture or signature confirmation is great to build confidence with new clients. Bulk editing should be available for local delivery - I have to individually set the orders to "ready to deliver".

MATHY GmbH

We are using the app now sind 2 weeks and it works fine so far even there are some things which work not well or could be better. So if the address is not writen correct your not able to add even though you can find it on google maps. It takes all lot of time to change and find the right spelling. Sometimes there are addresses which can not be added and i still dont know why. Adding also already fullfiled order would be great, sometimes by accident one order is marked as fullfiled and than you dont have any chance to add them again! Regards Thomas

Tatogy

I used this app to help me with the local Deliverys, I would like to have more support and how do I assign the deliveries to the drivers.For me is a relive because I dont have to used a third party to make this app for me. Thank you

Almacén Uno

This app looks awesome, unfortunately is not ready to read addresses on Mexico. it would be awesome to get a pinpoint to setup local delivery routes.
I know you can do it awesome coding friendly gods :)

Chester's

A lot of potential, you guys need to work on a few things to make it faster for sellers to fullfill orders. We sell food and time is very important. I can´t mark as paid on the local delivery app.

Well Baked Box

This app has a lot of potential. However, I want to be able to make my delivery lists, then provide customers with updates regarding their orders easily from my phone. For example: out for delivery, delivered (with picture confirmation). Also need to be able to access their phone number and name from the delivery view because many deliveries to apartments require a call to the customer.

Makiki Valley Frozen Custard

I cannot submit feedback inside the app. It asks me to, but it just spins.

Needs these improvements:

Orders not paid should say "Payment Not Received" and have a button to mark as paid. Fumbling back and forth while the customer is standing there trying to get their total, mark their order as paid is too much. It's too easy to drive away, not realizing that payment was required.

Once you mark a delivery as attempted, there is no way to re-deliver it unless you add it to a new list. So if I'm out delivering and someone isn't home, I don't have a way to circle back and deliver when they get home. I have to make a new delivery list, add that order back in, then switch to that list.

The customers names should appear on the Delivery List. My customers are messaging me on Facebook and IG but I can't pull up their order for an ETA because the order list doesn't show their names. I have to fumble back to the regular app, type in their name, get their order number, then switch back to the delivery app, then switch back to messenger. It would also be nice to send them an ETA based on the delivery route.

Also, mileage does not show on the delivery list. It shows kilometers even though the app is set to imperial.

Malt The Brewery SHOP | TOUR | TASTE

Love this app. Much more efficient than what we used to do.
Would be great if app could also output a pick list for the driver/picker to collate the orders.

Little Gift Project

Very helpful App to keep customers up to date on the day of delivery. Would be great if you could manually add other orders into the delivery screen, not just 'local delivery' selected orders.

Bendigo Hampers & Gifts

Great App, Deliveries were made very efficient. I will be using this each time Deliveries are to be made.

Previous 1 3 4