Shopify Local Delivery

Shopify Local Delivery | Reviews

by Shopify

Get more out of local delivery and share optimized routes

Rochdale Veg Boxes

Great if all your orders are local delivery, but when you put an order through manually you can't choose local delivery, which means you can't add the order to the delivery route.
also needs to rethink using google maps a check as google maps is so wring so much of the time, you have to budget the customers addresses to add them to the route. could do with some work in my opinion.

October 25, 2021

Hi there. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review and provide us with this great feedback. I can certainly see how this feature could be beneficial to your business. I would be happy to submit your feedback to our developers for future consideration. Thanks again for your review! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Wood 247

I love this app. However there is so much that can be improved. 1. Add waypoints in route. ie supplier pickup points
2. Routing uses toll roads and you cannot opt out. in Melbourne it costs $70 a day to use the toll road in a truck so i avoid them. however the algorithm assumes you want to take toll roads wich causes routes to be incorrect
3. Glitch with paypal not allowing to orders to be marked as delivered
4. Support via email only

Chop Box

A lot of room for improvement. Firstly, why can't these orders be modified? What if a customer changes or we are short. Second, you should be able to limit what products are available.

Artistería

Se que esto no es para dudas, pero alguien sabe por que no me deja guardar mi dirección , me aparece este mensaje No se pudo verificar esta dirección. Quizá no puedas comprar etiquetas de envío o configurar ciertas formas de entrega. Revisa el formato o intenta introducir nuevamente tu dirección.

Made by Millie Shop

Not too happy, the app goes on all products which makes it hard for me because some of my products are from a different vendor. I should be able to put which product can be locally delivered.

Twice Loved Children's Consignment Boutique

Need to the ability to add a stop without having an order. Would be great if we could have a list of drivers and assign delivery plans to a driver, who could then only see their assigned plans.

CLB by Carmeeka Dunn

Easy to use! Convenient for customers! Orders placed immediately delivered! Easy tracking amd appreciated!

Hot Chocolate Bombs YYT

We found this app great for local delivery and it made it easy to track deliveries and route optimization

Solid Stash

We tested this app. There is no option to manually add orders to a delivery route makes this app not usable for us. Looks very promising but seems to lack any serious ways to customise. Quite sad given the potential.

Soft Foods Done Right

Great app and user friendly. I wish I could add local delivery to customized draft orders. It would also be nice if I could create my own route instead of the app deciding what delivery is next. Otherwise it works great and deserves 5 stars.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9