Shopify Local Delivery

Shopify Local Delivery

by Shopify

Get more out of local delivery and share optimized routes

The Denver Box

The app works really well with other apps to help make the delivery process easy! I would highly recommend!

Pâtisserie Daron

So far this looks promising! We will see how it holds up over the next few weeks. It would be nice to have the actual delivery date versus the order date appearing though!

Plants by Woodlark Nurseries

Pretty functional. Delivery routes on the app work fairly well. There are a few things below that really need to be added to the app. 1) You can't use accelerated checkouts apart from Shop pay, which is really bad! I have had a far greater increase in abandoned checkouts since installing the app as it makes our site look un-trustworthy to new customers. This is just so bad, you cant use paypal, apple pay or any other accelerated checkout. Really close to moving back to Zapiet due to this. I would like to know if there is a plan to change this?
2) When a driver marks an order as delivered the option to take a photo on the app which will then send a photo in the confirmation email to the customer would be a HUGE winner and make the delivery side of the app really good.

Asian Veggies

This app has a lot of potential but still needs tweaks to compete against other last-mile delivery services. A few things the app is missing: - Text messages sent to customers when deliveries are on the way with ETA synced up our GPS. - Being able to mass select deliveries to route vs. having to click each on each route I run an e-grocery business so being able to let customers know about ETA is extremely timely since produce needs to be taken in and kept refrigerated upon delivery

Close to the Heart

Love this app, makes it so easy to do local delivery. Just prepare the orders and boom login to the app on your phone.

Odessa Eli Creations

I used the app to deliver a package and I loved it because the route was automatically based upon the delivery address used with the purchase.

T2PAN

I miss seeing the amount to be paid, and an option to mark as paid when doing the delivery. Further, I like the app very much

FreshGround Roasting

It works - it's nice to let customers pick local delivery online and the radius limit is key. However, I do greatly wish we were able to select from ALL orders in making a delivery list instead of ONLY those who selected local delivery. Not being able to makes that feature basically useless for us.

Keyspresso

When some orders cannot be delivered, and are later removed from the route. There is no way to mark the delivery list as complete. It stays in progress forever with no way to mark it otherwise.

Santa Barbara Company

A big part of our business is local deliveries so we were thrilled when Shopify added that functionality, but it's coming up short for a few reasons.
1) i need to be able to charge different rates for different zip codes. As a result, we only use the Shopify Local Delivery functionality for the 3 closest zip codes and I use a different app to differentiate rates for other zip codes. 2) the app needs to allow me to manually tag an order as a local delivery. As a result of weakness #1, not all my local orders appear in the app so it's mostly useless.
3) I need to be able to manually import addresses/spreadsheets. we work with a lot of large bulk orders where folks want to send 20 gifts to 20 addresses and these are not entered as separate orders in shopify.