Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Vintage Vandalizm

App freezes every 2 seconds as it autosaves. Tried it on every browser and even tried a PC and it still freezes. They told me to clear my cache, cleared it. Same issue. Really considering changing my plan because there's no use in having PRO if I can't even finish a newsletter in a timely fashion. Giving this 3 stars because the app would actually be great if it didn't freeze up.

March 10, 2021

Hi Vintage Vandalizm, Apologies for the inconvenience. It is my understanding that this issue was resolved for you. If that is not the case, please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co" We will have a zoom screen share call scheduled with you to have this issue reproduced on your end and have it resolved as well.

Combinist Goods

This app feels like a prototype. It gets the job done if you spend the time poking around yourself, but any videos I could find to understand the service better and get tutorials are very short and not informative. If there are better resources to get an introduction to the app they aren't made obvious. I spent time setting-up my template and fonts, but the fonts are changed when they go through mobile, not in line with my brand and not showcasing how I would like my first introduction to customers to be. Very much on the fence if I'll be willing to pay for Mailmunch monthly for the additional features if the foundation ones are very flat and not user friendly.

January 27, 2021

Hi Combinist Goods, We apologize for any inconvenience you had to face. We have a complete knowledge base available on "https://help.mailmunch.com/en/" along with the link to our Youtube page with Video Tutorials and live chat support to help our users with any issue they might be facing.

OLIVER & CO.

I purchased Mail Chimp to help with newsletters. The button link in my campaign emails do not work and I'm paying a decent amount for premium.

December 17, 2020

Hi OLIVER & CO, Please reach out to us through your Mailmunch account or by sending us an email at "support@mailmunch.co" so we can have any issues you might be facing resolved for you. We can also have a call scheduled for you so we can walk you through the different features Mailmunch has to offer and make sure everything is setup as per your requirements.

the curve closet

It's good but needs a lot of learning about the subject to get things started. But overall ok to proceed since their free option

December 17, 2020

Hi, Please reach out to us through your Mailmunch account or by sending us an email at "support@mailmunch.co" so we can have a demo call scheduled for you to walk you through the features offered by Mailmunch and make sure everything is setup as per your requirements.

Warehouse Gadgets

There is some inconsistency of the Popover. It was supposed to show up immediately after clicking the website but this time it doesn't work. Adjusted the timings and still the same result

May 27, 2020

Hi, The issue you are facing is covered in the support article provided below. I checked your store and your form is working fine. If you have any queries, please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account.

Lovers Gems

Very confusing, features don't seem to work, have had to install it multiple times... what else is there to say...
I wish it would just be simpler and have more videos explaining everything properly, in depth

March 6, 2020

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Would it be possible for you to create a support ticket by clicking on the Help button in the bottom right corner of your MailMunch account so we can investigate the issue you are facing and have it resolved for you.

The Confident Silhouette Co

Drag and d.rop is easy to use, just not enough free designs. It should also be free to receive email notifications

Gulf Coast Jewelz

I am having trouble with this app. I have created a template and it will not allow me to edit the template.

February 24, 2020

Hi, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. If the issue persists for you, can you please create a support ticket with us so we can look into this issue? You can create a support ticket by using the Help button on the bottom right corner of your MailMunch account screen.

FILBARE™

Sometimes the pop up will just stop showing on the website without warning. I find that this App is extremely unreliable.

November 26, 2019

Can you please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account so we can have this issue resolved for you?

Most likely the issue you are facing is discussed in the support article provided below.

Loyal Leo

im just starting to use ths ap so far im confused.But i will make sure to give a proper review soon as i find my way around this app and i know if it works or not for me.

October 8, 2019

Hi Loyal Leo, Just checking in to see if you are satisfied with your MailMunch experience and if you would require any assistance from us.

Previous 1 3