MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Kerr's Custom Creations

So far, so good. It's new, so we'll see if it continues going well. It's been easy to understand and apply to my page.

SEASONS by R&B

Love it, very easy to navigate and clear instructions on how to work the app to gegbwgatbyour looking for

Aqua Azul

The app is easy to use the help feature is mostly helpful. Sometimes the information provided on the help page is a bit technical for me with instructions to add codes to the web page. I am just not familiar with that. lol I do like the app and the help it provides.

GymFitnessLocker

Really good app especially considering its free, probably the best one out there, it would be better if there was a way to make your pop up impossible to close without entering an email for blog articles and stuff but other than that, fantastic app!

Things by Daria

Great. easy and intuitive interface and had first campaign up and running in no time. I would prefer the lists would sync with my Mailchimp account, but thats really the only downside.

namdharisports

Good experience on this platform, ample options for email subscriptions. Thank you mail chimps for your support.

DroneX - Come Discover the World of Drones

I have just started with it. I want it to automate campaigns that I run as smoothly as possible.I plan to upgrade as soon as need.

Thanks

shipblessings

Just installed to my shopify store. I like that it pops up on the bottom of the page and follows as they scroll, but allows the customer to click it off. Can't wait to see how well it works. I like that it is free.

Marie Fisher...Works

I just started a Shopify store and was advised to use MailChimp. It was not hard to set up. I am new to this so ask me later about the rest.

eonempire

this going to be of great help to me
i'm looking forward to the experience
because i know the adds value to customer service