MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Maackshop

Have'nt used it yet :-) I will try this soon. Can leave more comments then

Makin It Hazy

Easy to set up lets see how it works. But so far so good

Exclusively Inclusive

Overall was easy to use. I wasn't one hundred percent clear on the step where I select my provider. I tried to select mailChimp but was told to sign in, however I did the process through Shopify so I was confused. Everything else was pretty easy to follow.

The Sassy South Boutique

Just getting started with it, but thus far, we like it! - TheSassySouth.com

De Bour Shoes

Very easy to use, even for beginners!

Eternal Reflections Crate

It was really easy to implement into Shopify

V Friendly

So far so good. Just installed it and seemed pretty easy to set-up. Hope all continues to go smoothly.

Global Tapestry

Great and simple app - especially the free version. Easy to set up pop-us to capture emails. Also works well to create forms within your website to gather extra data. Integrates really easily with lots of other mail-out services (however, would be even better if it created it's own mail-outs rather then needing to create an account with a different provider). Easy to manage all your forms/lists, but would be good to see more info then just emails (such as other data collected) within the lists without having to export the list. Would also be good to be able to create your own manual list to input emails/data you gather from elsewhere - just so you can keep all your data in the one place.

The Precious You

Easy to Use, Free could have more features enabled for small stores

Pumeli

Very easy to set up. Wish there were better design options in the free version since we already subscribe to mail chimp but it's a good basic app to set up forms easily on shopify and integrate with your existing mailing list.