MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

shoppingdk

It is an important program for every store and works great
this app is a comprehensive solution for enhancing customer engagement and growing a mailing list. very thorough and covers just about everything.

January 2, 2020

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

KalEYEdoscope Creations

Easy to use, wish there was one free pop up with image available without upgrading my account. But its a nice app.

Kun Home Furniture

This app absolutely meets my needs. Easy to use and integrate. Thank you for your service.

a yellow giraffe

Easy to integrate into website, especially for first time user! Even has pop-up templates for email signups.

topdix

heard of mailchimp by Renemajor, I don't really know, I'm now trying to use it
Thank your for your help.

SouleBoutiquee

first time user, set up was easy however it kept asking to incorporate a mail munch account but didn't offer to create one, how do I get an account I was truly confused, I need an account and did not know how to set it up

November 26, 2019

Most likely the account you are referring to is a Mailchimp account. Integrating MailMunch with Mailchimp is optional and you can skip this step as well.

GoldQueen

I like how simple it was to make a pop-up. but I wanted me to integrate with Mailchimp even though I didn't have an account with them.

November 26, 2019

Integrating with Mailchimp or any third party Email Marketing Service is optional as MailMunch also offer email marketing tools

OralCareStore

It is a really good app. I am recommending it to anyone who want to increase their subscribers. Download in now.

November 18, 2019

Mestissés

j'ai utilisé l'application pour éditer la demande d'inscription sur le site. Tout fonctionne. Je recommande

The Epiphany14

I just installed mail munch and I'm a newby but so far i was able to set everything up and it seems to be working well. Set up is clear and pretty simple.
Still learning.