MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Paramicha By Katrien Hertogs

Very easy to use, syncs nicely with shopify and mailchimp! Will definitely recommend if you're looking for an easy to use opt-in!

MD Aesthetics

Very helpful in signing up clients for newsletter. Well worth the time and investment. Easy to use and set up.

Botwitbits

it looks great learning it as I go. Seems easy enough with lots of options its going to take me awhile to figure it out. Really excited!

Petz R Kidz

I used this app to help me create a subscribe box for my website. It was very easy and simple. I love how customizable it is.

Alevosía & Ventaja

es una aplicación super fácil de usar y muy útil, te da muchas opciones para que la experiencia del usuario sea mejor

loisiretsurvie.com

Je viens de l'installer et pour l'instant c'est très simple d'usage même si en anglais. à voir son efficacité dans le temps...

MP Advantage Shoppe

Great for firstime dropshippers!!!Very good system to use for beginners of this racket!!...best of luck

Twinset Love

I'm so glad there is still a free app out there that gets the job done. Thanks for supplying us business owners with this app.

We-Yogis

I had hard time understanding how it works but it seems like a good app. Still trying to launch my first add.

Bleubell Macrame

So far I’m happy :) my new pop up form looks great! This was extremely easy to set up & nowmy website looks that little bit more professional