MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Kpick Boutique

This is my first time using this app. I was told this app you help me with gather emails for promotion.

Maskerdoodles

I have a long history, and great comfort, using the Mailchimp platform. So when the news came that they would be parting ways with Shopify, I (like so many) started the process of figuring out what to do next. Well, with MailMunch -- I didn't need to. Rather than starting from scratch with a new service, MailMunch allows me to keep all of my existing templates -- and more importantly, my knowledge base -- and acts as a perfect conduit for keeping things running seamlessly. I'm grateful for their offering, as it allows me to spend my energies elsewhere.

SoSavish

I do believe that this app has gained more interaction with customers, and has helped my email list grow.

mybozman

i think mailchimp is a great tool for email marketing i strongly recommend it for anyone who want it

IAMROYLT

so far so good, glad this was available when mailchimp and shopify broke up! I will continue to use it. No issues thus far

Just Made Keto

So far so good! We haven't been using it long but the sign up process was easy and the integration so far is easy too.

Stori Footwear

Just getting started dont have too much to say yet. Seems to be user freindly. would recommend. Though i havnt tried any other apps yet.

HKL4U

It's very useful and has great resources for email marketing and getting more subscribers to our website. Thanks Mail Chimps

The Basement Tack Shop

I dont like the import contact system. I cant get it to work right. other than that I like this app. Its easy to use.

Sapphire Blue AU

Only been using it 5 mins, so far so good! Hoping the experience proves easy, I didn't have any issues setting it up.