Mailchimp Forms

Mailchimp Forms

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
Mailmunch
4.4
August 6, 2020

Since starting my business several people have recommended MailChimp/MailMunch. Im preparing for a huge launch I paid money for the app and it does not perform. Customer Service is non existent....very disapointed

Its Untamed Beauty
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Mailmunch replied August 6, 2020

We apologise for the inconvenience. A reply to your support query regarding this issue was just sent. Can you please respond to that email so we can have this issue resolved for you.

Edited July 26, 2020

bad Support service ever. I don't recommend. need to wait 3 days to get their reply for the ticket. worst.....

Aussie Drinks
Time spent using app: 10 months
Mailmunch replied July 27, 2020

Hi Aussie Drinks, I apologize for the inconvenience. I checked and all your support queries have been replied to. Can you please check and respond so we can have this issue resolved for you as soon as possible?

July 19, 2020

The subscribe icon is not popping on the desktop. It pops up on the mobile. I will be deleting this app from my shopify if it continues not to work properly.

Justified Envy Boutique LLC.
Time spent using app: 12 months
Mailmunch replied July 20, 2020

Hi Justified Envy Boutique LLC. Your popover form is working fine on desktop devices as well. Please open a new incognito window, open your store, let it load, and then refresh the page to view the form.

Your Popover form is currently set to display on second-page visit. The reason why it is not displaying for you in the normal window is provided in the support article listed below.

July 16, 2020

Very unreliable APP, the charges suddenly increased dozens of times, but did not inform the reason, I have emailed to ask the reason three or four times, and there is still no reply, bad after-sales

YITAMotor
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Mailmunch replied July 16, 2020

Hi YITAMotor, We apologize for the inconvenience. Replies to all your support tickets regarding this issue have been sent. We also tried reaching out directly but it seems you have not attended to any of those replies. Can you please check your inbox and spam folder to confirm if you have received any communication from us?

Edited July 10, 2020

it is no sinc with my shop and i cant send the massive mails i need to, please help me with this isu

picuaproject.com
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
Mailmunch replied July 10, 2020

Customers recorded prior to the app installation can be exported as CSV file from your store and imported directly into your MailMunch account.

If you face any issues with this, please create a support ticket with us and we will have this issue resolved for you.