MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Hikecord

App fácil de usar y muy útil. Todavía estamos testeando para ver si convierte de la manera esperada.

Fit In One Life

I used this app to provide a frontpage introductory opt-in coupon email message and discount. It was what I was looking for.

Fresh Deals Inc.

still learning about it all. I want to know how many subscribers i get for free plan. Please!!!!!!!.

ByBeebs

heej makkelijk in gebruik kjhbhkgvhbjhbch bhbghvhbj bjhvghtgi bvytvyby jhbhvvygytguiyg uuygiuyi buvyvi

Modest Trends

Downloaded this app, Easy to use and follow . Still learning how to use all the features but so far so good!

One Seed

MailMunch it's an application very easy to use, and has a lot of potential to boost your brand to another level. Thank you!

Pressure Washer Parts Depot

So far so good. We will see how this attracts future customers and how the customer response is to this.

Honey Bee Hair Co

I used this app to create a popup ad for new subscribers. The process was easy and I loved the design but I rated the app a 4 because I can not get it to activate on my site and I can not find any assistance with getting it to work.

My Dog and Puppy Botique

I'm still learning but so far so good. I did battle to find how to e-mail customer support but eventually came right.

ChrissyLu

I just set up my account and designed a pop-up and a landing page. It is user-friendly. I'm pretty satisfied so far.