MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Modest Trends

Downloaded this app, Easy to use and follow . Still learning how to use all the features but so far so good!

One Seed

MailMunch it's an application very easy to use, and has a lot of potential to boost your brand to another level. Thank you!

Pressure Washer Parts Depot

So far so good. We will see how this attracts future customers and how the customer response is to this.

Honey Bee Hair Co

I used this app to create a popup ad for new subscribers. The process was easy and I loved the design but I rated the app a 4 because I can not get it to activate on my site and I can not find any assistance with getting it to work.

My Dog and Puppy Botique

I'm still learning but so far so good. I did battle to find how to e-mail customer support but eventually came right.

ChrissyLu

I just set up my account and designed a pop-up and a landing page. It is user-friendly. I'm pretty satisfied so far.

Little KPOP Shop

The broadcasts do not go out to everyone on my list. I haven't figured out why because they are not getting bounced. But it is very easy to use.

Timepieces & Bling

I'm just trying this out, i heard it's good when your just starting out. I hope it good and easy to use.

Gram Omicron

It's very clean and neat. I got subscribers on my website and it's not even that large. Hopefully more features are added soon.

Shiptogo

My expirience here is so nice because it give me a lot of information to build my business. It helps me to develop my business