4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effectiveness in boosting sales and growing email lists. It's praised for its easy-to-use interface, robust features like email campaigns, landing pages, and customizable auto-responders. Even the free version offers great functionality and excellent customer service. The premium version provides enhanced features like image addition to pop-ups and A/B testing. The 24/7 customer support, quick issue resolution, and professional look are also appreciated.

Edited November 25, 2020

I tried to use this to send out emails to my customers on our sale! It will not send! You cannot get ahold of anyone! I do not recommend this app to anyone! Stay clear of it!

Classic 2 Current Fabrication
Over 3 years using the app
June 28, 2020

I Used this app to help me do an email.I really like how it does ,it's easy .I would be nice if it did next time.

nstyle
Qatar
May 22, 2017

very easy to use and very straightforward

Abohemianwolf1
November 12, 2019

I really appreciate the free feature to help me get started as brand new shop holder. This make a big difference!

Butter
Almost 2 years using the app
Mailmunch replied November 18, 2019

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

May 22, 2020

The best app to acquire e-mail addresses from customers, the different pop-up forms are great, and you can even send automated e-mails from it! Also great to add a top-header to the website with announcements!

Lesomanija
Slovenia
February 8, 2019

vraiment trop cool cette application mais vraiment trop bien quoi ! j'aime trop l'utiliser et c"est tip top pour récolter des emails ! merci beaucoup

Charge +
France
April 22, 2018

this app is really good for landing pages

Slay Envy
April 28, 2021

Super simple to setup and get your email auto response configured. Took about 5 minutes to setup! Highly Suggest!

BigCityUSA
Mailmunch replied May 11, 2021

Hi BigCityUSA, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

September 11, 2018

Bonjour. C'est une excellente applications. Très pratique, efficace et utile. Merci pour cette creation.

Sac MR Design
Switzerland
January 26, 2021

I used this app to help me promote my email mail list and it was very helpful and user friendly!!!!!

AccessoRise
Mailmunch replied January 27, 2021

Hi AccessoRise, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account