Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Developer
Mailmunch
4.6
December 5, 2022

The Support team is very helpful , and it really helps our website to get improved. Application is very friendly as well Recommended APP ! Thumbs Up!

Sir John's Gifts
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 24, 2022

Great app and great support! All my questions were clarified within a really small amount of time. Thanks to Justin!

MAD EGO
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Mailmunch replied December 1, 2022

Hi MAD EGO, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

October 17, 2022

easy to follow instructions, easy to set up. Hopefully it will do what I won't it to do and that is a pop up email subscription

CalsAllCrafts
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
Mailmunch replied November 16, 2022

Hi CalsAllCrafts, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

September 26, 2022

This app has a great popup for free, I really appreciate that! Usually I don't bother writing reviews but I had to!

Celebrikats
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
Mailmunch replied October 10, 2022

Hi Celebrikats, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

September 7, 2022

I had been using the free version of this application for some time, but recently switched to the premium upgrade, which has increased my subscribers in a short amount of time and the app support is super responsive and extremely helpful. I’m very satisfied with the upgrade.

Paige Ryan Beauty
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Mailmunch replied September 8, 2022

Hi Paige Ryan Beauty, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"