MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Tilamionline

This is terribly insane to charge more than once, especially for a starter, the fees charged is much more than other edm apps. Charged 24.99 at the first place, and then 49.99 for a premium newsletter template, and telling me if the page exceeds a certain amount, they are going to charge more! All the fees are not clear and far more than the plan tells you, so ugly the way you people make money,

Get Caked Boutique

This app was very easy to setup. I can wait to see how many new subscribers i will get by using this app

Jacquin Krista ARTWORKS

These guys are terrific! I got a complete walk through on a personal zoom call and that really helped me understand everything!
Thanks MailMunch!

Miniatyrbutikken

Really easy to use, and satisfied so far! Only thing I miss is an option to put the pop-up on the side of the screen, and make the site usable even without clickin on subscribe or cancel :)

Simply designed by Tracy

I decided to use this app because I wanted to increase more sales and emails to new customers. So far it's easy to customize.

Rise Up Board

Easy to use, and really clear, never had to use customer support but only got good reviews about it. Very useful.

Lord Huff and Puff

Very easy to use this App and pleased with the options even in the free version. Looking forward to working with the App before upgrading. No negatives so far!

May 11, 2021

Hi Lord Huff and Puff, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

BigCityUSA

Super simple to setup and get your email auto response configured. Took about 5 minutes to setup! Highly Suggest!

May 11, 2021

Hi BigCityUSA, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

thememorybanks.com

love it! amazingly easy. i have the free version and will definitely upgrade. love not being pressured and to learn and feel comfortable at my own pace to grow with it. already have email subscribers--now on to the forms and landing pages!

May 11, 2021

Hi thememorybanks.com, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

St James of London

Excellent support and very quick to address questions and help. Alex was prompt and efficient with addressing our enquiry.

May 11, 2021

Hi St James of London, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51