4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effectiveness in boosting sales and growing email lists. It's praised for its easy-to-use interface, robust features like email campaigns, landing pages, and customizable auto-responders. Even the free version offers great functionality and excellent customer service. The premium version provides enhanced features like image addition to pop-ups and A/B testing. The 24/7 customer support, quick issue resolution, and professional look are also appreciated.

Edited January 25, 2024

We've been using it since 2016 with no problems. today I had a minor issue and got a response in less than an hour. Exceptional support!

Groove Monkee
Almost 8 years using the app
November 4, 2016

Great app! Easy to install and set up. Does exactly what it says it's going to do and does it well. Highly recommended!

Ddrecs
Over 6 years using the app
January 19, 2017

Love it! exactly what I need, simple but powerful

Totalalphabrand
Over 6 years using the app
June 5, 2017

THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST EMAIL POPUP/FORM APP IN SHOPIFY. The support is amazing--the app is surprisingly robust and very flexible. Worth it many times over!

Davekny Temp
About 6 years using the app
Edited August 7, 2023

Very easy to use and stable App. We have built a great following with this. Highly recommend this to anyone wanting to gain high-quality visitor engagement.

TheBrainDriver
About 6 years using the app
Mailmunch replied June 15, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

October 23, 2016

Works great and it can only help increase your sales. Easy to install and make changes. A+. In the trial phase but so far we are really happy with it. Thanks MailMunch

Tango Arms
Over 5 years using the app
November 29, 2017

I received my first order today on my website thanks to MailMunch! The customer found me via an organic search, found a product they liked and went to leave the site. Then...BAM...MailMunch dropped my exit popup with my 10% discount for signing up, and they ordered! Hope to see more of this. Thanks for the solid app!

Jamberson
About 5 years using the app
November 24, 2017

Useful app and easy to set up + integrate.

Theinteriorsassembly
About 5 years using the app
May 25, 2018

Very effective email for collecting subscribers - especially good for mobile users.

Zoe Vine
Almost 5 years using the app
January 26, 2017

great service. very easy to set up...

Hoa Kai Surf