Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
July 20, 2022

False Advertising. The App store shows this has a FREE plan, which is 100% not true. The only option it gives you is the Premium Plan when you sign up for the trial. I then Chatted with Mail Much and asked "how do I sign up for the advertised FREE plan?"....they responded with: "Hi Bryan, thanks for reaching out.
Mailmunch no longer offers a free plan. When you create an account with Mailmunch, you will automatically be assigned a 14-day trial, after which you can choose to upgrade to the Premium plan."

BK Saber Sounds
Time spent using app: 21 days
Mailmunch replied July 25, 2022

Hi Bryan, Apologies for the inconvenience. One of our agents reached out to your regarding this issue. We would really appreciate it if you could respond to that email so we can have this issue addressed to your satisfaction.

July 18, 2022

Nice to be able to customize the pop up exactly how I wanted it to so it can match the layout of my website.

Pretty Icon Shop
Time spent using app: 2 days
Mailmunch replied July 25, 2022

Hi Pretty Icon Shop, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. Please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.com" or through the live chat option available in your Mailmunch account so we can assist you with achieving your desired form layout to match your store styling.

July 11, 2022

This app works great. Highly recommend. I set it up for my online record store, Mile High Vinyl, and its easy to use and easy to manage.

Mile High Vinyl
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Mailmunch replied July 19, 2022

Hi Mile High Vinyl, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. Please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.com" so we can assist you with achieving the desired layout for your form.

June 27, 2022

Everything works well and gets updated quick. Lots of options design-wise as well. Couldn't ask for more !

SAFAR INTERIORS
Belgium
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Mailmunch replied June 28, 2022

Hi SAFAR INTERIORS, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

June 22, 2022

From what I see so far I think it's a very simple and easy to use process, and I look forward to using it more.

Chang'n Lanes
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
Mailmunch replied June 28, 2022

Hi Chang'n Lanes, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

June 14, 2022

There development uses wrong practices to lure people and they themselves do not provide accurate information. Such practices should be suspended from Shopify. They mention on the page under Free: Unlimited Subscribers
Forms & Popups
Landing Pages When you install the app, they automatically put you on a 14 day trial, WHY, where is that mentioned ? When convering with them over the email, they say they are not free, if that is the case then why it is not mentioned upfront on Shopify App store, they are only misleading people. Earlier the app was free for 1-2 forms, and it was a good app, but not anymore since they are using immoral tactics to lure people, then they say all old people who were using earlier, there app is still free, but that is not my question, the question is immoral ways used to lure people without disclosing full information. Stay away from these people, when the support does not know what is mentioned on there website interface as promotions, it becomes very dangerous as marketing team will promise what they want..

Shoppers Bar
Time spent using app: 2 months
Mailmunch replied June 15, 2022

Hi Shoppers Bar, Apologies for the inconvenience you had to face. We have reached out to you directly to have this issue resolved. I would appreciate it if you could revert to that email so we can address this situation to your liking.

March 27, 2022

Got this app to provide a landing message to get some subscribers. Not many template choices at first, but then I removed my type of business selection and it was possible to get the free templates - minus one star for that. Otherwise got it connected to Zapier to automate subscriber lists - don't actually know if that's necessary yet but time will tell. In general - recommendation.

kwini-things
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 16 days
Mailmunch replied May 12, 2022

Hi kwini-things, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. I have also relayed your feedback to my Product team and we will have this issue looked into.

March 22, 2022

The app is very useful and helpful. Very User friendly. Great for the small business owner. Thanks!

VeilsGalore
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Mailmunch replied May 12, 2022

Hi VeilsGalore, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

March 8, 2022

La utilizamos para generar un pop up de suscripción de nuevos clientes. y funciona a la perfección. Muy recomendable.

FIKANDCO
Spain
Time spent using app: 8 months
Mailmunch replied May 12, 2022

Hi FIKANDCO, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

March 3, 2022

I used this app to trigger a notification for our summer camp on our site. No additional feature requests at this time.

Wundergrubs
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Mailmunch replied May 12, 2022

Hi Wundergrubs, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"