Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

PetsBestBuddy

I do not have any experience with setting up any sort of pop-up but that did not matter with mail-much. For now, I am still using the free variation of the app and it's working perfectly for me. However, I do suspect that I will be investing in the paid version in the future as it appears to have some great features. Very easy to use and functional - highly recommend :)

March 10, 2021

Hi PetsBestBuddy, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"

Raydiant Eyewear

I used this app to generate more email subscribers! I thought it would difficult to navigate but it was super easy!!

March 10, 2021

Hi Raydiant Eyewear, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"

OhSpecs

Over the past 15 days, mailmunch twice disabled the emails of messages, there is no support on weekends. Both outages resulted in a loss of sales and customer confidence.
Updated! Even on Monday, no answers from support.
Updated. Message from mailmunch - We are also currently working on expanding our customer success coverage to 24/7 so esteemed users such as yourself do not have to face any such inconvenience.
Updated - It was disabled 3rd time during 20 days

March 10, 2021

Hi Artem, Apologies for the inconvenience. I checked on my end and I can see that this issue has been taken care of. Can you please confirm if that is the case? If the issue persists, please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co" so I can have this issue resolved for you on a priority basis.

Starlolly

Brilliant App. Easy to use and install. Great features to help grow my business and would highly recommend!

March 10, 2021

Hi Starlolly, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance, please feel free to reach out to us.

PlumbVent.co.uk

I do not like it - i paid to upgrade and its still very cheap and nasty - the spinning wheel i tried and the writing doesnt sit nicely just not nice and tacky looking going to cancel and try something else

January 27, 2021

Hi PlumbVent.co.uk, We are sorry to hear about your experience. all the design elements for our optin forms including our spin wheel can be completely customized as per your requirements. We would love to assist you with setting up your forms as per your requirements and have already reached out to you regarding this.

AccessoRise

I used this app to help me promote my email mail list and it was very helpful and user friendly!!!!!

January 27, 2021

Hi AccessoRise, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account

Tilami

It just easily block your mailing function, and takes more than one week to restore the function, poor tech and poor customer service. Never recommend.

January 27, 2021

Hi Tilami, We are really sorry to hear about your experience. The issue you were facing was resolved promptly but it appears there was a delay on your end in receiving the communication sent from our end. We have reached out to you directly on the email as well so we can address any concerns you may be facing.

Cool J's Apparel

i used the app to help me create an email capture pop-up. i used the free version and so far when i go to my website it does exactly what i need it to do capture emails.

January 27, 2021

Hi Cool J's Apparel, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account

breast dressed

I used this app to create my newsletter pop up, it was really easy and efficient to use. Looking forward to using some of it's other features.

January 21, 2021

Hi breast dressed, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account

Bellamarie

very easy to manage for small business. I definitely recommend it to everyone! 5 stars...............

January 6, 2021

Hi Bellamarie, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account