MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Body Muze

I used this app to help me on my shopify store to get an email list going of my customers. Yet after setting it up it only lasted a few days and then erased off my store. now i have to go through the whole process again.

January 6, 2021

Hi Body Muze, Apologies for the inconvenience. I checked your Mailmunch account and I can see your subscribers listed there just fine and everything seems to be in order. Can you please reach out to us so we can have your concerns addressed? We have also reached out to you and would love to hear back from you so we can have this issue resolved.

MobiLights

This pop is simple & easy to configure, they have a wide variety of very attractive templates to choose from.

January 6, 2021

Hi MobiLights, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account

eSSe

Simple to use and great plans/options for free. Set up was quick. Tested it out on my site and seems to work well.

December 17, 2020

Hi eSSe, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account

Weird Friends Club

I signed up to add a newsletter / subscribe pop up upon entry to my site, and it was quick and easy to set it up! Full customization as well. Nice! Thanks!

December 17, 2020

Hi Weird Friends Club, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account

SyrahKai

dont ask for a review before i have had the chance to use the product. i dont know why apps do this, being pestered to leave a review within minutes of registering is not going to get you very good ratings.

December 10, 2020

Hi SyrahKai, We apologize for any inconvenience you had to face. I have relayed your feedback to our development team and we will definitely look into this. If you face any issues at all or require any assistance, please reach out to us through your Mailmunch account.

Lillie Delaine

I used MailMunch as a popup for my website. So good so far! I would like it automatically update new subscribers to Convertkit, but I guess this is included in a paid plan.

December 10, 2020

Hi Lillie Delaine, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. We do offer a fully automated integration for ConvertKit. If you are facing any issues with your ConvertKit integration, please reach out to us through your Mailmunch account so we can have this issue looked into and have it resolved for you.

Changeless Beauty

So far so good! I needed an easy solution to drive up email subscriptions, and this app does the job. I look forward to trying the pro features sometime in the future.

December 10, 2020

Hi Changeless Beauty, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account

Skullterra Designs

Easy, straightforward, flexible w customization. Havent run into any problems. Not sure what the "custom domain" part of the paid tier level is though?

December 10, 2020

Hi Skullterra Designs, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. In the custom domain tab, you can have the DKIM records for your Mailmunch account verified for optimal email deliverability and verify a sub-domain for publishing your landing pages on. If you require further clarification for this, please reach out to us through your Mailmunch account.

Cocoa & Co.

Very easy, user-friendly sign-up process. Support was very responsive when I ran into a minor glitch.

December 10, 2020

Hi Cocoa & Co., We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account.

Kitty Cat Candles

This was so easy to make and I'm really excited to use it. The only drawback was for the "Simple" version, I was unable to add my logo to my email popup even after I subscribed, which I would have liked to have done. Other than that, this was great.

November 27, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you left us. Please reach out to us "support@mailmunch.co" so we can assist you with adding the logo as well and get the last star we are missing :)