Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Eros Gamez

easy setup, easy integration with my keap crm that works, no complaints, does what it needs to for what we're looking for.

November 27, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you left us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you require any assistance.

Sheryl Nicole

I use this app to capture information about prospective customers so that I can market to them. I love how easy and simple this app is. I wish that they offered more templates to individuals who don't have a premium membership.

Ease Of Being

So far so good! I needed a bit of help getting everything set up, but there was someone readily available to help me out through the chat. Very nice!

Whisking Up Love

I'm starting a new business and I think this app will help me get people signed up to my newsletter. I'm looking forward to great success. If you haven't tried it, I suggest you do.

Nordcruz

I use Mailmunch from my first Wordpress website. For me it is the Top. It is simple and full customizable. Strongly suggest. The option are really a lot and so it is very simple to do A/B test. Mailmunch it is a must have. It is one of the first APP that I have search on Shopify Store

Iron-Mills

This app has been great. It was easy to install and use. I have no issues to report! Would recommend.

Mitod

Sicuramente tra le migliori App Shopify per l'email Popup. Semplice, intuitiva ed efficiente, con un editor per customizzare il design davvero bello. 5 Stelle più che meritate.

November 10, 2020

Michael Brown Optical Art, Inc.

Works great for me. Very happy to have found this app. Was recommended by another user. Slowly building my list.

KingLy Essentials

This app is terrible. They stopped my emails because I had a day of 300+ signups because I paid so much in advertising and deleted all of the new customers. They also only sent my emails to half of my subscribers and it cost my small business thousands in revenue. Shopify should audit them.

November 5, 2020

Hi KingLy Essentials, Apologies for the inconvenience. I looked up your account history and your account went under review back in August and that issue was resolved shortly after. If you have faced any issue after that, please reach out to us and we will have any such issue resolved for you.

Pop and Pearl Atlanta

awesome app. easy to create and works well with Shopify. I'm not tech savy, but I was able to create my pop up on my own.