MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Kitty Cat Candles

This was so easy to make and I'm really excited to use it. The only drawback was for the "Simple" version, I was unable to add my logo to my email popup even after I subscribed, which I would have liked to have done. Other than that, this was great.

November 27, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you left us. Please reach out to us "support@mailmunch.co" so we can assist you with adding the logo as well and get the last star we are missing :)

Classic 2 Current Fabrication

I tried to use this to send out emails to my customers on our sale! It will not send! You cannot get ahold of anyone! I do not recommend this app to anyone! Stay clear of it!

Eros Gamez

easy setup, easy integration with my keap crm that works, no complaints, does what it needs to for what we're looking for.

November 27, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you left us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you require any assistance.

Sheryl Nicole

I use this app to capture information about prospective customers so that I can market to them. I love how easy and simple this app is. I wish that they offered more templates to individuals who don't have a premium membership.

Ease Of Being

So far so good! I needed a bit of help getting everything set up, but there was someone readily available to help me out through the chat. Very nice!

Whisking Up Love

I'm starting a new business and I think this app will help me get people signed up to my newsletter. I'm looking forward to great success. If you haven't tried it, I suggest you do.

Nordcruz

I use Mailmunch from my first Wordpress website. For me it is the Top. It is simple and full customizable. Strongly suggest. The option are really a lot and so it is very simple to do A/B test. Mailmunch it is a must have. It is one of the first APP that I have search on Shopify Store

Iron-Mills

This app has been great. It was easy to install and use. I have no issues to report! Would recommend.

Mitod

Sicuramente tra le migliori App Shopify per l'email Popup. Semplice, intuitiva ed efficiente, con un editor per customizzare il design davvero bello. 5 Stelle più che meritate.

November 10, 2020

Michael Brown Optical Art, Inc.

Works great for me. Very happy to have found this app. Was recommended by another user. Slowly building my list.

November 10, 2020