Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Riffs Yoga Studios

It's a little confusing, but I'm still learning. Will need more time to really understand the product better. Not sure I like being forced to make a review though, the constant popup is pretty annoying.

October 12, 2020

Hi Riffs Yoga Studios, Please feel free to reach out to us at any time for any issue you might be facing. Our team is dedicated to ensuring your Mailmunch account is set up as per your requirements.

TheGoddessWay

This app has been the hardest to navigate. I have been charged for the services and have not been able to use it at ALL

October 12, 2020

Hi, My apologies for the inconvenience. It is my understanding that your billing related and other queries have been addressed. Can you please confirm if that is the case?

Olive Us Girls

We are using the email popup feature on our home page and are loving the results. In just 4 month without any work other than the set-up, we have gained 122 more email subscribers. These are updated to our shopify email list automatically. Mailmunch couldn't make it any easier for us to succeed!

September 8, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Grace Brand Gear

I used this app to set up Entrance & Exit email popups for my site. It was very user friendly. Great app!

August 24, 2020

Freelance

Good app

August 17, 2020

Lovely Light Factory

I like that it's simple to work with and that it has a free option.

It's All in the Deetails

So far so good! Very easy to set up forms and start using MailMunch. I'm looking forward to seeing my mail list grow!

Grassroot, INC

Simple and very easy to create an popup to save email subscribers! I hope that it is just as easy to save all email subscribers on a secondary list.

Likkle Pickney By Crystel

Just downloaded the app and still working my way through, it's really user friendly. Seems good so far.

July 20, 2020

Hunt Essential

I've just setup a popup signup form with Mailmunch. The setup was very easy and the features though for the premium paid plan, are intersting. But would wait to see how beneficial the trial plan could be to my email signups from site visitors from now on, before I could be able to give a well-informed review about this app.

July 20, 2020