Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Free plan available

Whisking Up Love

Time spent using app 33 minutes

I'm starting a new business and I think this app will help me get people signed up to my newsletter. I'm looking forward to great success. If you haven't tried it, I suggest you do.

November 27, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you left us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you require any assistance.

Nordcruz

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I use Mailmunch from my first Wordpress website. For me it is the Top. It is simple and full customizable. Strongly suggest. The option are really a lot and so it is very simple to do A/B test. Mailmunch it is a must have. It is one of the first APP that I have search on Shopify Store

Iron-Mills

This app has been great. It was easy to install and use. I have no issues to report! Would recommend.

Mitod

Time spent using app About 2 months

Sicuramente tra le migliori App Shopify per l'email Popup. Semplice, intuitiva ed efficiente, con un editor per customizzare il design davvero bello. 5 Stelle più che meritate.

November 10, 2020

Michael Brown Optical Art, Inc.

Works great for me. Very happy to have found this app. Was recommended by another user. Slowly building my list.

KingLy Essentials

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is terrible. They stopped my emails because I had a day of 300+ signups because I paid so much in advertising and deleted all of the new customers. They also only sent my emails to half of my subscribers and it cost my small business thousands in revenue. Shopify should audit them.

November 5, 2020

Hi KingLy Essentials, Apologies for the inconvenience. I looked up your account history and your account went under review back in August and that issue was resolved shortly after. If you have faced any issue after that, please reach out to us and we will have any such issue resolved for you.

Pop and Pearl Atlanta

Time spent using app About 1 hour

awesome app. easy to create and works well with Shopify. I'm not tech savy, but I was able to create my pop up on my own.

Gimme Bawdy

Time spent using app About 21 hours

The app was easy to use for a rookie such as myself, helped me to set up my subscriber page with ease.

Sheerjoys

Great App. I use it on all my stores to build a list. Simple to install and lease intrusive. Thank you.

Lavativarios Online Store

Time spent using app 17 minutes

Super Easy. Very straight to the point. Just few seconds and ZAP...you've got your email popup running!