Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited November 17, 2020

I use Mailmunch from my first Wordpress website. For me it is the Top. It is simple and full customizable. Strongly suggest. The option are really a lot and so it is very simple to do A/B test. Mailmunch it is a must have. It is one of the first APP that I have search on Shopify Store

Nordcruz
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Mailmunch replied November 27, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you left us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you require any assistance.

November 15, 2020

This app has been great. It was easy to install and use. I have no issues to report! Would recommend.

Iron-Mills
Time spent using app: 6 months
Mailmunch replied November 27, 2020

Edited November 8, 2020

Sicuramente tra le migliori App Shopify per l'email Popup. Semplice, intuitiva ed efficiente, con un editor per customizzare il design davvero bello. 5 Stelle più che meritate.

Mitod
Time spent using app: About 2 months

November 5, 2020

Works great for me. Very happy to have found this app. Was recommended by another user. Slowly building my list.

Michael Brown Optical Art, Inc.
Time spent using app: 6 months

November 4, 2020

This app is terrible. They stopped my emails because I had a day of 300+ signups because I paid so much in advertising and deleted all of the new customers. They also only sent my emails to half of my subscribers and it cost my small business thousands in revenue. Shopify should audit them.

KingLy Essentials
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Mailmunch replied November 5, 2020

Hi KingLy Essentials, Apologies for the inconvenience. I looked up your account history and your account went under review back in August and that issue was resolved shortly after. If you have faced any issue after that, please reach out to us and we will have any such issue resolved for you.

October 31, 2020

awesome app. easy to create and works well with Shopify. I'm not tech savy, but I was able to create my pop up on my own.

Pop and Pearl Atlanta
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

October 29, 2020

The app was easy to use for a rookie such as myself, helped me to set up my subscriber page with ease.

Gimme Bawdy
Time spent using app: About 21 hours

October 29, 2020

Great App. I use it on all my stores to build a list. Simple to install and lease intrusive. Thank you.

Sheerjoys
Time spent using app: 3 months

October 25, 2020

Super Easy. Very straight to the point. Just few seconds and ZAP...you've got your email popup running!

Lavativarios Online Store
Time spent using app: 17 minutes

October 22, 2020

The app has increased our sales !!! Love using it for collecting subscribers!
Very convenient for small businesses

theactivestory