Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Lesomanija

The best app to acquire e-mail addresses from customers, the different pop-up forms are great, and you can even send automated e-mails from it! Also great to add a top-header to the website with announcements!

All of Man

Just set this up, so haven't had much time to utilize. Was quite disappointed in the paltry font choices. I'd like to make the design match my store, which could easily be done by integrating google fonts or letting you use your store theme's fonts. I'll get by with the free plan for now, but once I'm ready to pay for more advanced features, I will do it with an app that has this basic capability.

Barefoot Billie

So far- sooooo good.
Easy to use and set up and it has reflected on my website instantly. Some options require upgrading the app but still great options for free.

BreadChubby

I get the word free but the extremely limited options for free are almost a turn off. Expand a little bit might go a long way in getting raving fans.

Rugg Fair

It seemed they have free plan but there is not even 1 promo popup for free?
It was a waste of time for me.

May 18, 2020

We do offer free templates which can be used as promo forms as well. Please refer to the following support article. If you face any issues, please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account and we can help you set up your form as per your requirements.

AuchShop

Aplicación que tiene lo necesario para implementar un sub pantalla para email Superrr !!!

Mythical Lab

I have uninstalled the app but still there's residual code left.

I want to know how to get rid of it.

May 18, 2020

Hi, We apologize for any inconvenience. Can you please create a support ticket with us by email at "support@mailmunch.co" so we can have this issue resolved for you? Any attached screenshot highlighting the residual code and the URL for your store would be much appreciated.

Barefoot and Salty

it is simple and easy to use. its a great add on to your store. why is there a 100 word minimum.....

May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Nardo Organic

Really simple and easy to install, with many premium template options. You can integrate it with other email service providers as well.

The individual society

This is the first time integrating a pop-up on my Shopify website. I haven't seen the end product yet before writing this review. However, it is a pleasant experience creating it!

May 14, 2020