Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup | Reviews

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

AuchShop

Aplicación que tiene lo necesario para implementar un sub pantalla para email Superrr !!!

Mythical Lab

I have uninstalled the app but still there's residual code left.

I want to know how to get rid of it.

May 18, 2020

Hi, We apologize for any inconvenience. Can you please create a support ticket with us by email at "support@mailmunch.co" so we can have this issue resolved for you? Any attached screenshot highlighting the residual code and the URL for your store would be much appreciated.

Barefoot and Salty

it is simple and easy to use. its a great add on to your store. why is there a 100 word minimum.....

May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Nardo Organic

Really simple and easy to install, with many premium template options. You can integrate it with other email service providers as well.

The individual society

This is the first time integrating a pop-up on my Shopify website. I haven't seen the end product yet before writing this review. However, it is a pleasant experience creating it!

Chief & Tiki

This is my fist time to try the free portion of the app. I will need to become more comfortable before I can really provide an honest opinion and move over the paid version for premium services.

Christian Book Shop

I used this app to help me set up a popup for my website, it's a great app. easy to setup and does exactly what it says.

Shapirio Luxe

I used it to set up my new stores and I love it, very easy to use and explained what to do for people like me that need details!

May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us.

GodsyGirl Christian Women's Apparel

I love this app. I use it on my blogs and my Shopify store. Super easy and will grow your list FAST!

May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us.

Store Coach

I had tried many apps before finding MailMunch and they are by far the best. They integrate with zapier, which is essential for us, and we haven't had any problem with them.