MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Boutique Life by tJane

I love this app. My subscriber list grows by the week and I'm pleased with the ease of use. Thank you MailMunch!

March 10, 2021

Hi Boutique Life by tJane, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"

SuperProducers

Should have implemented it earlier. Could be cheaper though. Nice that you have the free option though.

March 10, 2021

Hi SuperProducers, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"

Captiva Collection

This app is easy to set up and very helpful for email collection. I do think it is a bit pricey for the upgraded feature but I did need them so I'm willing to pay it.

March 10, 2021

Hi Captiva Collection, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"

Alcala's Boutique

Easy set up and great results! The guided setup was easy to understand and the pop up works perfectly. Thank you!

March 10, 2021

Hi Alcala's Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"

PetsBestBuddy

I do not have any experience with setting up any sort of pop-up but that did not matter with mail-much. For now, I am still using the free variation of the app and it's working perfectly for me. However, I do suspect that I will be investing in the paid version in the future as it appears to have some great features. Very easy to use and functional - highly recommend :)

March 10, 2021

Hi PetsBestBuddy, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"

Raydiant Eyewear

I used this app to generate more email subscribers! I thought it would difficult to navigate but it was super easy!!

March 10, 2021

Hi Raydiant Eyewear, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"

OhSpecs

Over the past 15 days, mailmunch twice disabled the emails of messages, there is no support on weekends. Both outages resulted in a loss of sales and customer confidence.
Updated! Even on Monday, no answers from support.
Updated. Message from mailmunch - We are also currently working on expanding our customer success coverage to 24/7 so esteemed users such as yourself do not have to face any such inconvenience.
Updated - It was disabled 3rd time during 20 days

March 10, 2021

Hi Artem, Apologies for the inconvenience. I checked on my end and I can see that this issue has been taken care of. Can you please confirm if that is the case? If the issue persists, please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co" so I can have this issue resolved for you on a priority basis.

Starlolly

Brilliant App. Easy to use and install. Great features to help grow my business and would highly recommend!

March 10, 2021

Hi Starlolly, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance, please feel free to reach out to us.

PlumbVent.co.uk

I do not like it - i paid to upgrade and its still very cheap and nasty - the spinning wheel i tried and the writing doesnt sit nicely just not nice and tacky looking going to cancel and try something else

January 27, 2021

Hi PlumbVent.co.uk, We are sorry to hear about your experience. all the design elements for our optin forms including our spin wheel can be completely customized as per your requirements. We would love to assist you with setting up your forms as per your requirements and have already reached out to you regarding this.

AccessoRise

I used this app to help me promote my email mail list and it was very helpful and user friendly!!!!!

January 27, 2021

Hi AccessoRise, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account