Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Free plan available

Mexico Heaven

I just started using it, so I'll give the 5 star rating after a few days I'm sure!

Holden Hill

Location Australia

Mail Munch is great and very easy to use. We love it for our general sign up newsletter.

Isador

Location Australia

very good application, works smoothly

Healthy Paw Foods

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really nice so far - I'm liking the fact that I can collect new information using the popup automation on my site! :)

Eye Candy Beauty Boutique Llc

Time spent using app About 3 years

Love this app. Easy to use! Do it!

Hollyhopeco

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Permite generar Pop-ups con facilidad, y puedes ir añadiendo funcionalidades de pago progresivamente.

Goldyneero

I would recommend this app to anyone looking for a popup solution on their site. It is very cost effective for the feature set that you get. It gives you great customization ability and control to make the subscription popup experience great for your website and customers. We really like the A/B testing feature that again comes at a great price as most other popup apps only provide this feature on their higher priced plans. Check out our site https://goldyneero.com to see it in action.

The Wrist Addict

It's a good app and easy to manage!

Shop Wearyourpraise

Time spent using app About 2 years

Awesome app...very easy to use and effective.

Luxuryweddinginvitationsbycombossa

Great little app. I've found multiple uses for the forms. Simple to use and reliable.