Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

AbillionZ

Honestly! The pricing and the app itself is just amazing, if you need a service like this, Then this app is your best option!

UsedKnives.com - Buy Used Knives

Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app

Olivefigbeauty

Fantastic app. Easy to use. Previously I didn't have a method from which I could convert customers who were leaning into buy my product, but just did buy not at my listed price. This tool allows me to give them control to make an offer and if it's within my range, I accept it. Great tool to acquire new customers as well. Good job.

The Relux

This app really helped my sales increase, and I like it because I feel like my customers are more engaged.

Balilene

I can't download my offer, counter offer always error when buyer trying to use the offer link. No support at all.

I will change this after developer respond to my email.

July 16, 2020

Hi! First of all, thanks a lot for your feedback and our sincere apologies for your experience, it is unacceptable that you did not receive the excellent service you deserve. It seems like we are having trouble getting in touch with you after sending through several follow up emails. We have rectified the issues and things should be working smoothly. We would love to hear back from you and discuss further on how we can help to further customize the app so it best fits your need.

Thanks!

APM-USA

I am using this app to help my customers submit their offer and also aquire new leads.
It's awesome!!!
I definitely wanna use it for a while to see if it will increase my sales

JoesYardSale

What would an online yard sale be without some offers and haggling?!?! The app has been very helpful for our site. It works as expected and even sends a follow up email to accepted offers that haven’t completed the purchase.

ZeeDiamonds

Excellent app -very useful. High conversion rate. Easy to use. Increased my sale by 20% -5 stars all the way!

The Gear Attic

So far this has been the best make offer/best offer app we have used on shopify! Works well easy to install.

Kylierosesale

This is the best app I have ever purchased. I have had revenue increase 5000% today (No I’m not lying or exaggerating!)
One edit which would be nice is if you could see what you have countered people, when I’m looking back through my offers I can’t see what I was offering them!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17