Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Posh Affair

I barely submit reviews but in the case of this APP I had to. Firstly thank you for making this app possible. we are a startup and this helped with getting many sales and offers which we would have never received. The APP is so easy to use and does exactly what it's supposed to.

And what I love about this APP is that the developers are true believers that this APP works and that's why they take a small percentage of the sales only, unlike so many other apps i have been trying which make very little difference and they charge so much

Life Vitamin Shoppe

The app works very well as it is described. Support is fast and responsive. An excellent company to work with. :)

Jurassic Dreams

The app has increased my sales in items which otherwise were not so popular. I had a problem with the synchronization to my own data base using Shopify Webhooks, and the Make an Offer technical support updated the app so that Make an Offer now support the passing of custom properties through the Shopping Cart. It's indeed a prime quality technical support, and ready to help.
Direct contact with the technical people and fast answers when you have a doubt.
100% recommended.

World Wide Drip

Seriously one of the best apps out here right now. simple to use. exactly what I was looking for. I take offers on eBay all the time so this is a great tool for my Shopify site. Also the customer support is 5 stars! I wasn't seeing the offer button on 2 products, they answered within 24 hours, fixed the issue and even redesigned the "make offer" button to match the design of my website. I can't say enough good things about this app and team behind it.

AeroAntique

This app does everything that I need it to do, and does it well. It was really easy to set up, and integration on my site was trouble-free. Customers who have used it have done so without problem.
The one improvement that I'd like to see is to include a 'make offer' button on products displayed on a collections page.

MusicGoldmine.com

Really useful app that has produced revenue for our store. Customers love having the ability to negotiate and this gives them an easy way to do it.

Fréolic London

Doesn’t work properly, still has a lot of bugs. We would not recommend it to anyone for this reason.

Da Klinic Online | Skate Specialists

So far so good. Within a day we have received offers which have converted to sales. Its great that the app is free and only charged a percent if sales are converted.

LacedUp

Awesome App? Works really well and easily integrates to increase customer interaction on our site, highly recommended

Legacyhomeestate

This app basically takes bids for you. Love the interface and how easy it is to integrate into Shopify!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13