Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Topchoice Electronics

Highly recommend this app. Pro. you will get a customer who is ready to buy but looking for a deal. Con. You will never go to sell customer at MSRP price.

Just Riding

I really like the new version of this app I am already starting to see conversions after a couple of days...

DecoParis.com

Completely MISLEADING and dishonest. It's FREE to install then they charge 2%!!!!!! Ridiculous APP. They charge more then a BANK!!!! Be honest with your clients...

junk-kitty

This app is really hard to configure and use. Also, it emailed me like 5 times when I installed it. I also didn't like that they had no customer support.

Bijoux Medusa

Great APPS! Help me a lot to make a sales. This actually really good apps to boost conversion of customers

Walldecker

Nice sidebar or windowed offer inputs which are easy to customize and will suit any theme. The team at Make an Offer app is quick to respond and very helpful. I had some difficulty with some html email templates which they initially didn't support out of the box, but they rolled up their sleeves and changed their code to make it happen. Recommended!

JDM Engine Zone

Surprisingly the best app we ever found. Lots of leads and sales can be acquired through Make An Offer

Big Box Outlet Store

Will boost sales!
we have been using this app for over a year now and love it.
This little app will boost your sales!

Inferno Sports and Athletics

Great product wish there was better notification but otherwise love the opportunity it gives us to offer our customers

QualityDiam

Overall I am happy with this app. However I would be even more happy to read the SKU when I am receiving the offer on an item.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12