Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Score Authentics

I usually do not write reviews but this App is worth my time! We hopped on the Make an Offer bandwagon beginning of 2019 and it really increased our sales. We stopped running sales instead take full advantage of MAO. From what we can see our visitors / clients love it too. We can only recommend. If you are an MAO app user and run into technical problems, contact their support staff and work with them instead of leaving unnecessary whiny negative ratings this app does not deserve. They are very responsive and ready to help. Looking forward to see how this app will help us through the holiday season. Keep up the great work!

DSF Antique Jewelry

Good app. I used it for over 6 months now and it works very well, helpful for business. It was really easy to set up.

ModelSupplies

Love this app~! It allows me to compete with my eBay store ;-) I love that they send an email so you know you have an offer, otherwise, I might not know I had an offer. I'm convinced this app is bringing me orders I would not otherwise have. Thank you!

Iofashionista

Great!! Quick response from the staff. App seems working properly. Not tested yet. Idea is good..will see if will improve sales

Blade Belly

Many visitors submit offers through this app which allows us to interact with them and thereby increase conversions. The app is also a great forecasting tool for determining product mix and pricing. One suggestion would be allowing a means increase or decrease the size of the "make an offer" button on product pages.

August 21, 2019

Thankyou for your review :) and thanks for an excellent suggestion!

Simplee Gifts

No good if it doesnt work! i tried the app on store front to see how it worked and error after error. not good

August 21, 2019

Hello! We are so sorry to see you had issues with our app. We have sent you a couple of emails that you may have not gotten around to checking yet. Quality of our app is our top priority and we take these errors very seriously and would love to work with you to resolve the issue and improve our app :)

Once again truly appreciate your feedback and hope to resolve the issue with you!

Posh Affair

I barely submit reviews but in the case of this APP I had to. Firstly thank you for making this app possible. we are a startup and this helped with getting many sales and offers which we would have never received. The APP is so easy to use and does exactly what it's supposed to.

And what I love about this APP is that the developers are true believers that this APP works and that's why they take a small percentage of the sales only, unlike so many other apps i have been trying which make very little difference and they charge so much

Life Vitamin Shoppe

The app works very well as it is described. Support is fast and responsive. An excellent company to work with. :)

Jurassic Dreams

The app has increased my sales in items which otherwise were not so popular. I had a problem with the synchronization to my own data base using Shopify Webhooks, and the Make an Offer technical support updated the app so that Make an Offer now support the passing of custom properties through the Shopping Cart. It's indeed a prime quality technical support, and ready to help.
Direct contact with the technical people and fast answers when you have a doubt.
100% recommended.

World Wide Drip

Seriously one of the best apps out here right now. simple to use. exactly what I was looking for. I take offers on eBay all the time so this is a great tool for my Shopify site. Also the customer support is 5 stars! I wasn't seeing the offer button on 2 products, they answered within 24 hours, fixed the issue and even redesigned the "make offer" button to match the design of my website. I can't say enough good things about this app and team behind it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14