Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

MAYLWear

Really helpful app! I can recommend it to everyone. I think there is still huge potential. I think blocking people to using extra discount codes on top the items from Make an offer can be amazing. Also, to have a bit more visual modification will be great! Overall great app!

fluxurie.com

Great app and outstanding fast and competent support. I had a styling issue, that was solved unbelievable fast and satisfying! Highly recommended!

twiddle-online

Installed it today. Very nice app. Easy to install and it work very well. Will now monitor the progress and update this review on performance.

Vintage Watch Outlet

Works as advertised. Highly recommended. Many options available on set-up. Everything works seamlessly automatically.

Agup Online

Many of our products are restricted by IMAP rules, so we are limited to advertising at the same price as our competitors. Having the option for our customers to make us an offer has been tremendously helpful.

Balilene

Great app, do as expected. But need more less clunky design.

Lab Consignment

I like this app a lot. There are a few clunky things, but I can get past them for now.

Pro Line Racing

Useful app that does what it says. You can trust Ivan and their support team will help with any question you may have.

Laptops For Less

This is an great app with great support! The developers are friendly and quick to respond. Ivan has been incredibly helpful, him and his team added functionality to the app for us within 24 Hours of my request. Would definitely recommend.

Elevatione

This app is pretty great and for us, it has generated in the first month (trial month) over $5k additional revenue. I don't think of it as a cheap app, I think of it as an app that allows you to connect with customers in a way you usually can't. By opening up the door to hearing from customers their issues with price, you give yourself a chance to have a dialog with the customer. I also love how it has filters so for some products it can accept automatically, and others it counters. Their support team was amazing, and they even added additional functionality for me personally, which was a life saver. To Ivan specifically, I'm thrilled you did what you did, and so quickly too!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9