4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to facilitate price negotiations, particularly beneficial for high-end or unique items. It offers customization for offer templates and messages, and integrates seamlessly with existing systems. The responsive customer service team is praised for their assistance in resolving issues and adding new features. Many merchants report a significant increase in conversion rates post-installation, and find it useful in understanding customer needs and preferences. It's reliable with few technical issues reported.

February 6, 2024

Have been using the app for about two years now. Absolutely satisfied with the effectiveness and with the support responding in minutes.

Kapisa Rugs
March 13, 2024

customer service is 10/10

they were quick to help and solve my issues and this app is a blessing for the downturn in the economy affecting my small business

BOHÈME
June 5, 2023

Fantastic app, integration looks seamless and support is helpful and responsive, pricing structures are great also. Would recommend.

TSPN Calcio
About 2 months using the app
June 5, 2023

Excellent app, very easy to use and set up. I had an issue at the start, which ended up being a problem on my end, but they were so quick to reply and help me out. Highly recommend. It has already made me multiple sales in just a few days.

Witchy Vintage
5 days using the app
Edited December 31, 2023

Perfect

Industrial Maestro
11 months using the app
June 2, 2023

Awesome app. 30% of our sales are currently going through the app. Can't imagine the amount of sales we were losing without it!

J & J Auto Wrecking
30 days using the app
June 13, 2023

Très bonne application qui me donne pleine satisfaction. Fonctionne très bien, permet souvent de concrétiser des ventes. En plus le support et plus que réactif !!
Merci encore.
Cyril

ANTIQUITES CHAUMONT
France
About 1 year using the app
Edited June 14, 2023

at first we drive a little disappointed as we encountered problems setting up for the european market, but the team helped us in a timely manner and set everything up to work seamlessly. great praise and thanks

Echtheitscheck
Germany
5 days using the app
March 19, 2024

Hallo, die App ist super gut. So können meine Kunden, wie sie es auch aus meine eBayShop gewohnt sind direkt am Produkt Preisvorschläge schicken. Super wäre auch noch eine deutsche Sprachausgabe der App, da aktuell nur auf englisch.

hessen-collector