Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Summer Patio Life

Our secret weapon. This app brings us more deals than anything else we've used. Our of the last $300,000 in sales about $70,000 was from this app. You'll love it.

AryamBodycare

Very nice app. got great response. thank you make an offer. we highly recommend it to everyone looking at boosting sales.

The Art of Antiquing

I used this app to get offers but it sidesteps the shipping so if accepted, the customer is able to pay without paying for shipping; minimally useful! Also it has spelling errors (counterd, etc.)

Beauti Madame

Wow! It's Amazing App. I like it. This offer my customer to buy products with their chosen price. Exciting...

SKYLINE DECOR

I am using the app and it's quite beneficial. And also developer solved my problem that I was having with the UI

AUCTIONS SPEAK

Just a few offers ...not really sure how I feel about ithad it for a while.........................................................................................................................................

Claudio Milano

High Value for money, provides a perfect solution to double sales and income.
1st month - 20% of sales
2nd month - 50% of sales
3rd month 80% of sales

Libertarian Candidates

Added this into my new store and its bringing in about 25 percent of my orders. I was concerned it would be overused but many customers still pay the full price plus additionally have started tipping.

Matein

Great apps and nice platform, enhance customers interaction. It will be perfect if it could send remarkrting email.

Recommended !!!

Supreme Mattresses

I really love this app. It really lets you know which customers are actually leaning on buying my product. It is also a great way to negotiate with customers without being physically present!