Make an Offer

Make an Offer

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
February 4, 2022

OK. Works very well and makes a good connection with customers. We are glad to have it! We recommend it!

topgraveure
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 23, 2021

AMAZING SUPPORT TEAM! I absolutely love how easy this tool is to use and how friendly the staff are. I highly recommend using this tool if you own a consignment/resell business and want to receive offers on the fly. I have this app connected to my phone via text message so I instantly receive a message whenever an offer is made. I highly recommend this app! -cratershop

cratershop.us
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 22, 2021

Easy to use and does its job well. Excellent customer service, happy to help the client get satisfaction.

Shop & Buy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 11, 2021

Great app.Easy to use. Fair price. Never had errors. My sells go up its great. Customers love to send offers :)

Techno Group Lithuania
Lithuania
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 24, 2021

Ett unikt och väldigt smidigt sätt att tjäna extra pengar. Det här är framtiden för alla e-handlare.

billigiPhone.se
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 11, 2021

Easy to install and easy to use. Could use a few more native tools to create the email templates. And perhaps create a mechanism for the buyer to easily counter the counter offer, perhaps as an option. Just to keep the lines of communication open after the counter without either party having to directly email. Also an option to require a full shipping address when placing an offer.

Art Wise Premium Posters
Time spent using app: 20 days
Edited November 23, 2022

Hi I love the app. It works well and it helps us gain many new customers. In our business flexibility of negotiating price is very important. The app is easy to use and set up. We are very happy here. It continues to deliver new business regularly. Our customers love making offers.

Aus Opal Store
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 26, 2021

Wonderful team of developers! They are awesome at figuring out issues and getting things running again.

Reborn Babies And Art Dolls
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Buraleo Limited replied October 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! It really motivates us to continue providing good support to our customers and improve in areas we need to in order to get better.

October 23, 2021

Great app! If you need custom adjustments the support is fast and polite.
The whole process with offers is simple but effective. 5 starts

Nemanja Nikolic - Abstract Paintings
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 5, 2021

The app works well for accepting offers. We did not like the pop up so we do not use it any more. Great app for the value

NISurplus