Make an Offer

Make an Offer

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
September 28, 2021

Exactly what I was looking for and customer service was swift in getting it to work correctly under new os2.0 template great job

CARDSLAB
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited October 26, 2021

Wonderful developers and customer service! They went above and beyond to help me with my issues. Thank you!

MyLittlestBlessings
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 25, 2021

Great idea , maybe could you app be quickly , every time request login to reply, it should be predicted. Maybe suggest to costumer range price

TU beauty store
Colombia
Time spent using app: 6 days
June 8, 2021

Good App works well and great customer service. It has some very good features and they are always improving it.

Obsessions Jewellery
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 25, 2021

I LOVE THIS APP! I was getting a lot of emails from people asking if there was a discount or if they could get a better price if they bought multiple items. This app allows my customers to craft their own discounts within the parameters I am happy with. I've cut down on emailing and they get the answer they need in real time. 5 Stars!

Australian Diamond Valley
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Buraleo Limited replied May 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! We are so glad that you are gaining value from our app.

May 25, 2021

App is fantastic and does well for us. Customer support is also incredible, I couldn't recommend enough. Fast and prompt when you need something. Our customers love the app.

HWB Car Parts
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Buraleo Limited replied May 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate it! We are so glad that we could help you out!

May 10, 2021

This app is GREAT! I've had some issues but my my concerns were dealt with immediately. Saad is 100% the best app customer response person I've worked with. Highly recommend.

Six & Sutton
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Buraleo Limited replied May 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your support, it really encourages us to maintain our high standards of customer service where we always put our users first.

May 10, 2021

wow this app is the bomb! so useful, the perfect way to engage with customers without the pop ups etc that customers are getting sick of - and it captures emails too! Customer service is AMAZING - they reached out to me withing hrs of downloading the app and soooo helpful! 5 STARS!!! THANK YOU GUYS!

Craft City | Australia's Popular Art, Crafts & Hobby Store
Time spent using app: 24 days
April 30, 2021

This app has kept customers engaged and we have noticed a major uptick in orders as well as traffic/repeat customers on our site.

Eco-Verse
Time spent using app: 9 months
Buraleo Limited replied May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! We are so excited to see you having success with our app and that it is resulting in an increase in traffic and repeat customers.

April 29, 2021

I have been using this app since 2017 and love it. It's a great tool to manifest emails and phone #'s of potential new clients as well. I can easily accept, counter, or decline offers. I also call many clients and convert them over to sales. Great app to have for an ecommerce business. Many have said this is similar to E-bay.

ShopBollyWear.Com
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Buraleo Limited replied April 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! We get really excited to see customers show us love who have been with us for a long time, it keeps us motivated to focus on the quality of our services.