Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Wicked Thrift & PopRock Vintage

I love the app. Without a doubt it has increased sales. Because I own a brick and mortar resale clothing store, making an offer is a perfect way to be more interactive with my online shoppers. Customizing the responses was important for me and seems to work perfectly with the automated messages. The only reason why I did not give it all stars is because the text alert does not work at all. I’m constantly logging on to the app and refreshing it to see if there are new offers throughout the day. I really do wish the text portion worked. Otherwise, lots of offers received, lots of counters and lots of accepted!

May 6, 2020

Thankyou thankyou! love the feedback. We are so sorry about the text issue - we are deep diving that issue right now and will have a solve for you soon. Thanks for your patience and thank you so much for bringing it to our attention.

LKP Merchandise

I have amazing experience with this app. Thousands and thousands of dollars have been brought in from this app. Only problem I'm having is it won't let me archive in last week so it's overwhelming my lists of offers.

May 6, 2020

Thanks for the kind words! nothing motivates us more to keep going then to see our customers are thriving and our app is part of that journey :)

I sent you an email around the archiving option issue and our support team will look into this issue for you and get back to you on it ASAP.

Thanks!!

Rental HQ

App is working very good for us, just note that sometimes it won't send SMS to you for few days but it will work again as usual .. the 2% fees is little high specially when an item is not a low price item but overall it is a very good app.

May 6, 2020

Thankyou so much for your feedback - we are deep diving the SMS issue as we speak and will make sure its working reliably. We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention, i love it!

Budget Pool Care

Great app, Highly recommended as it gives you an oppunity to still make a sale and offer a discount

April 9, 2020

Thankyou thankyou! love the feedback!

Cait's

I just started using this app . Great for retaining a client who may have moved on. Would like a call to discuss some items. Overall a great tool thanks for the app .

April 9, 2020

Hi!! Thanks for the kind words! We would love to speak with you. I will contact you and set something up - looking forward to it!

Fragrance Centre

LOVE THIS APP! I highly recommend it!
I was looking for a long time and couldn't find
So please with it
My only problem, and if it is :-) Our website is in multiple languages and it seems they don't offer it
Maybe I am wrong but again well done to the team behind it!

April 9, 2020

Thanks for the kind words!! seeing our stores benefit from our app makes all the hard work worthwhile!. Thats a great suggestion - we are in the middle of launching something exciting but I will definitely put this on our list of focus to look at. Really appreciate the feedback!

Maudde Prelovedluxury

Very good feature!! My clients use it a lot and never gave us any problem. It is a really good way to have more sales

March 31, 2020

Thanks for the kind word, I love it. So glad to hear that our app is making a difference!

Insecta Shoes

Great app for our needs (pay what you want module for some products). The apps offers great personalization alternatives and worked perfectly on our website.

March 31, 2020

Thankyou thankyou! appreciate the kind words!

Beautylet Cosmeticos Naturais

Although we still do not have strong adoption ... but is due that we still do not have BIG TRAFIC ... I see a lot of value into this app.

What some customers comment is that they would like to make an offer to several products at once ...

I understand that this includes a lot of complexity but maybe you could considerer an option of customer make a offer to the whole CART ... and this would be a discretionary offer that merchant need to decide without RULES ...

Of course this can be a DRIVE TO CRAZY in a VERY HIGH TRAFFIC store but to beginning merchants would be a great way to motivate customer.

Well done for now. Congratulations

March 31, 2020

This is awesome feedback. We are going to look at this and see how we can solve this. Really appreciate your kind words.

End To End Gallery

A Must Have App! Easy to setup and Easier to use! We love the features our business would not be the same without it! Thank you!

March 31, 2020

Thankyou! We also think its a must have app! so good to hear that our app is driving a positive change.