Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

MusicGoldmine.com

Really useful app that has produced revenue for our store. Customers love having the ability to negotiate and this gives them an easy way to do it.

Fréolic London

Doesn’t work properly, still has a lot of bugs. We would not recommend it to anyone for this reason.

Da Klinic Online | Skate Specialists

So far so good. Within a day we have received offers which have converted to sales. Its great that the app is free and only charged a percent if sales are converted.

LacedUp

Awesome App? Works really well and easily integrates to increase customer interaction on our site, highly recommended

Legacyhomeestate

This app basically takes bids for you. Love the interface and how easy it is to integrate into Shopify!!!

Mini Moto Toys

Very cool app ! Thank you.Now we not going to lose customers. It is very easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JCMaster Beauty

So far so okay. We cannot answer some offers. Connection to the website is "not safe". Could be a nice app with improvements

Argyle Earth

I love this app!! Incredibly easy to set up and the support is fast. My customers love to negotiate and this makes it beautiful and easy on my product pages. Thank you guys!!

Vitasell.net

I like this app its working perfectly Will boost sales!
we have been using this app for over a year now and love it.
This little app will boost your sales!

bare-art

I had quite a few customers trying to "game the system" when using this app by entering multiple prices and bogus emails. Also, my conversion rate decreased because of this app since customers have to enter an email and their billing address in order to enter a price.