Make an Offer

Make an Offer | Reviews

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Camera Trading Company

Easy to use and does its job well. Excellent customer service, happy to help the client get satisfaction.

November 18, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words!

JAAMSO ROYALS

Just installed the app and get the support from the Make an offer team to fix the issue on the display page. Awesome App. It brings a fantastic customer experience. I hope this will increase our sales. I will keep updating the review as I get some results.

Talismani Portafortuna

App works well and now is better conform to the GDPR so can use in Europe too. Suggest to install to increase orders! Support is great.

Summer Patio Life

Our secret weapon. This app brings us more deals than anything else we've used. Our of the last $300,000 in sales about $70,000 was from this app. You'll love it.

AryamBodycare

Very nice app. got great response. thank you make an offer. we highly recommend it to everyone looking at boosting sales.

The Art of Antiquing

I used this app to get offers but it sidesteps the shipping so if accepted, the customer is able to pay without paying for shipping; minimally useful! Also it has spelling errors (counterd, etc.)

Beauti Madame

Wow! It's Amazing App. I like it. This offer my customer to buy products with their chosen price. Exciting...

SKYLINE DECOR

I am using the app and it's quite beneficial. And also developer solved my problem that I was having with the UI

AUCTIONS SPEAK

Just a few offers ...not really sure how I feel about ithad it for a while.........................................................................................................................................

Claudio Milano

High Value for money, provides a perfect solution to double sales and income.
1st month - 20% of sales