Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Claudio Milano

High Value for money, provides a perfect solution to double sales and income.
1st month - 20% of sales
2nd month - 50% of sales
3rd month 80% of sales

Libertarian Candidates

Added this into my new store and its bringing in about 25 percent of my orders. I was concerned it would be overused but many customers still pay the full price plus additionally have started tipping.

Matein

Great apps and nice platform, enhance customers interaction. It will be perfect if it could send remarkrting email.

Recommended !!!

Supreme Mattresses

I really love this app. It really lets you know which customers are actually leaning on buying my product. It is also a great way to negotiate with customers without being physically present!

AbillionZ

Honestly! The pricing and the app itself is just amazing, if you need a service like this, Then this app is your best option!

UsedKnives.com - Buy Used Knives

Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app

Olivefigbeauty

Fantastic app. Easy to use. Previously I didn't have a method from which I could convert customers who were leaning into buy my product, but just did buy not at my listed price. This tool allows me to give them control to make an offer and if it's within my range, I accept it. Great tool to acquire new customers as well. Good job.

The Relux

This app really helped my sales increase, and I like it because I feel like my customers are more engaged.

Balilene

I can't download my offer, counter offer always error when buyer trying to use the offer link. No support at all.

I will change this after developer respond to my email.

July 16, 2020

Hi! First of all, thanks a lot for your feedback and our sincere apologies for your experience, it is unacceptable that you did not receive the excellent service you deserve. It seems like we are having trouble getting in touch with you after sending through several follow up emails. We have rectified the issues and things should be working smoothly. We would love to hear back from you and discuss further on how we can help to further customize the app so it best fits your need.

Thanks!

APM-USA

I am using this app to help my customers submit their offer and also aquire new leads.
It's awesome!!!
I definitely wanna use it for a while to see if it will increase my sales