Make an Offer

Make an Offer

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
April 27, 2021

I love this app and so do my customers. Support was speedy and sorted an issue very quickly. I would highly reccommend.

Caroline Ashwood
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Buraleo Limited replied April 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy that you and your customers are loving our app.

April 20, 2021

✅MOLTO sodisfatto . ho provato diverse app prima di questa . Nonostante ho creato io un po di problemi nella codifica ,loro sono stati molto veloci a rispondermi alle email e hanno subito fatto dei test per risolvere il mio problema , e hanno capito cosa avevo combinato.
L'app è molto utile in quanto aumento il tuo fatturato
✈️ Adesso posso farmi la pubblicità che sono l'unico (nel mio campo) dove posso ricevere offerte
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MOBILI USATI di prima mano
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Buraleo Limited replied April 20, 2021

Siamo così felici di essere stati in grado di risolvere il problema che stavi riscontrando e di aver condiviso la tua fantastica esperienza con il nostro team di supporto! Grazie!

We are so happy that we were able to solve the problem you were having and that you have shared your great experience with our support team! Thank you!

April 19, 2021

So far so good!! I’m excited to see what the app can do for our sales. They definitely have the best customized choices. So far I recommend!

Six Vintage Rugs
Time spent using app: 5 months
Buraleo Limited replied April 20, 2021

Hi Liz! so glad to have you onboard - looking forward to working with you! Thanks for the review!

Edited March 6, 2021

I've used this app for several years. Its a good app but it has coding issues every few months. I've seen them change rates recently and havent responded to my emails for two days.

Bless The Marketplace: Sneakers, Streetwear & Release Drops.
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Buraleo Limited replied March 31, 2021

Hello! Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate and welcome it as it helps us improve our app. Firstly, our sincere apologies for the issues you hae faced and it personally hurts me to know that you did not receive the world class experience that you deserve.

It seems like our devs have worked with you to resolve the theme issue along with billing issue. The billing piece was because you were on legacy pricing plan that we no longer support and due to your re-installing of the app it did not let you revert back to the legacy plan.

Once again, we apologies for the inconvenience, you deserve a smooth, seemless end to end app experience that our team works hard to deliver and falling anything short of that is a point of failure for us and we will learn and improve from this. We are here to help you with any other issues you might have and as always happy to get on a call to get to know you and your business better to identify how else we can help you succeed further in your business! Thanks!

Edited February 7, 2021

Although most of the offer intends to be under appreciated, sometimes even just for fun, even when offer is accepted, the sales are not intended. We like the concept, and wish to stay on. Hopefully The App is moving towards success & improvement. I like the App. Thank you !

Designer Unique Finds
Time spent using app: 11 months
Buraleo Limited replied March 31, 2021

Thankyou! we appreciate your kind words!

February 4, 2021

Saad and his team were great! Because we have the site in multiple languages they make some codes to make it work on all sites. Thank you and highly recommended

Mister Beauty
Ireland
Buraleo Limited replied March 31, 2021

Saads a rockstar, we are lucky to have him. Thanks for your kind words!

February 3, 2021

Easy to install and manage. Integrates easily into my theme. EXTREMELY POWERFUL! Very effective at capturing sales that would otherwise not have happened

Rankin Warehouse
Time spent using app: 12 months

Thank you!!

Edited March 12, 2021

The app works great for either automated offers or manually approving offers. We've been using it for more than 6 months successfully. (I'm writing this review because the app has asked me 200 times to write a review and I'm tired of seeing it)

Chess House
Buraleo Limited replied March 31, 2021

Hi! So sorry for the constant nagging for reviews! We truly appreciate your kind words.

January 20, 2021

Very good application, it functions as it should and makes it very attractive to the customer, thank you for providing us with great assistance.

ClassicJapaneseMotorcycles
January 7, 2021

this app helps me sell my vintage like I would at a event. and they helped me trouble shoot my site

Vintage Jesus Tees