4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance sales and customer engagement by allowing price negotiation. It's praised for its customization, ease of use, and quick setup, with some reporting sales increases of up to 20%. The support team is frequently commended for their prompt, helpful responses and willingness to consider feature suggestions. The app also enhances the shopping experience by facilitating personal interaction with customers.

January 10, 2017

Probably the friendliest app developer I have dealt with. I have the app installed in my store and it looks and acts exactly how it should. The only other app that has this functionality is Pricewaiter but I can't justify the cost. At 9 dollars and change you can't go wrong.

Belowgresheet
6 days using the app
November 23, 2017

If all the kinks get worked out this app IS AWESOME! The developers are very quick to respond to any issues. Honestly, this app IS IT.

I Fidget Tunes
6 days using the app
November 28, 2018

Brilliant idea for an app! Would love to see this app packed with customization and features for one reasonable price per month. $20 seems steep for what it is, but reasonable for what it does. Any higher a price and it may not be worth it just on principle. That said it is a must have app if you can be a little flexible on price and want an increase in customer communication! So far it has paid for itself and more.

Canton Supply LLC
3 months using the app
July 17, 2017

This app was instrumental in getting some of our products moving. We like the interface and implementation within our Shopify account. Of course, it does lend itself to some lowball offers that come in, but it gives some interesting data on what people are willing to pay for certain items.

Ebikemarketplace Com
January 19, 2016

I love the idea of this app... just started trying it out. I had problems with the language as my costumers are German speaking... the support immediately worked on a solution for me and provided me within a day with a translation! Great support. Thank you

Giselle Jewelry
Switzerland
3 days using the app
January 25, 2016

Very useful app. Recently start using it. Will need some additional features though such as linking the offer more directly with all the product info. But for the price, I cannot complain.

Lcdtvboards
About 2 months using the app
Edited June 20, 2019

Doesn’t work properly, still has a lot of bugs. We would not recommend it to anyone for this reason.

Fréolic London
September 28, 2022

Great app, easy to use and good support
Will be even better when customers can combine offers with other items in their cart.

Reliked
About 1 month using the app
September 17, 2017

I have tried this for a few months now and will be cancelling the app today. While the concept is good, I find it has some further development needed before I would recommend it. The app does only give you the option to exclude items from the feature, it does not allow you to exclude whole brands, categories, price ranges or collections. There also doesn't seem to be an expiration on the offers, or we can't find one. We should be able to determine the period in which a customer can have the accepted offer before it expires. The customer can put in a note when they make offers but the merchant cannot put in a note when they respond which makes it hard to communicate why you may not have accepted that offer. It has become more of a liability not knowing how long the offers sit out there than it is worth.

Helix Camera Video
Edited January 13, 2017

They never contacted me back for a problem I had. They only contacted me when I wrote a bad review about them.

Bobkimballfineart