4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to facilitate price negotiations, particularly beneficial for high-end or unique items. It offers customization for offer templates and messages, and integrates seamlessly with existing systems. The responsive customer service team is praised for their assistance in resolving issues and adding new features. Many merchants report a significant increase in conversion rates post-installation, and find it useful in understanding customer needs and preferences. It's reliable with few technical issues reported.

August 25, 2018

I like this app a lot. There are a few clunky things, but I can get past them for now.

Lab Consignment
15 days using the app
May 24, 2017

It works very well, just as described. I just tested with my own email and the messages were received immediately. The only issue is that my customers speak in Spanish and I need to translate all of the scripts but haven't found out how to do it and support hasn't respond my messages sent several hour ago. I hope that it will be possible to translate everything because I love this application.

Hogar Cr
Costa Rica
About 17 hours using the app
December 9, 2017

Love it for the most part. Wish customers could add other things to their cart, as the app only lets them apply for one type of offer each time, making them have to pay separate shipping each time if they want to accept each offer

Campton Clothing Apparel
6 days using the app
Edited July 31, 2016

App is missing features, I like the app but I would like the possibility to accept, counter or reject offer with the touch of a button, without needing to reply to emails.

Integrity Ps
5 days using the app
June 19, 2017

I love the idea of the app because it gives my customers some wiggle room on what they pay. I didn't rate four stars because no one has used it yet so I haven't actually got to see it in action. I do love the app and its ease of use once I experience an offer from someone using it I may change my rating.

shoptheoutdoorlife.com

Welcome Home Decor And More
5 days using the app
April 30, 2018

App seems to work well except the branding area - can´t customize it to my shop.

I am finding out that customers receive an makeofferapp email, not from my shop ... hence they either don't know what it is or think is spam.

The conversion rate for us is not working - we accept offers but so far no sales.

Sunwakes Sunglasses
Spain
8 days using the app
February 21, 2019

I had quite a few customers trying to "game the system" when using this app by entering multiple prices and bogus emails. Also, my conversion rate decreased because of this app since customers have to enter an email and their billing address in order to enter a price.

bare-art
4 days using the app
March 31, 2020

Great app for our needs (pay what you want module for some products). The apps offers great personalization alternatives and worked perfectly on our website.

Insecta Shoes
About 1 hour using the app
Magical Apps replied March 31, 2020

Thankyou thankyou! appreciate the kind words!

Edited May 26, 2017

Very responsive and care about customer satisfaction

Izol Uv
About 22 hours using the app
March 22, 2018

Amazing customer service :) Happy with the results. Please go for it!

Dulcinaantiques Com