4.2

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to manage listings, inventory, and orders across multiple platforms. They value its automatic syncing, customization options, and user-friendly interface. Many report increased sales and improved customer satisfaction. The customer support team is praised for their responsiveness and helpfulness, with the live chat feature being particularly effective for quick problem-solving. The app is seen as a key tool for efficient multi-channel selling.

March 24, 2024

not very good,
not all the categories of Amazon is in this app, so when u send date from shopify to Amazon you are not able to select correct category and then Amazon won't allow u to change it.
Customer care support is on and off, some time u get a good person some times totally waste of time.
only reason I started using it with the thought that its by Shopify but not looking for other apps to select and that may cost me a lot of time in setup.

Best Deals 2 Buy
Shopify replied April 1, 2024

Thanks for your feedback,

We have reached out directly and provided a solution to your enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact our support team, available 24/7.

April 3, 2024

I tried to connect to our etsy store. That app is really hard to understand, I'd say impossible. Terrible interface. Random products were exported and I could not get to the bottom why these. Bulk editing does not work. Filtering products does not really work. All in all I had to delete the app cause it was making my life harder instead of easier.

REFLECTIVE Berlin
Germany
Shopify replied April 8, 2024

Thanks for your feedback,

We have reached out directly and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to offer support and assistance, and walk you through the process step by step.

Our support team is available 24/7.

March 11, 2024

The primary reason for apps like this were really to sync inventory with other platforms- which is great. I just wish they completely stayed away from title/description/images/media syncing until it had been market tested. This latter is so problematic on some platforms it's unusable because you can't disable this syncing with confidence. At times it over writes descriptions and titles on your other sales platforms at random leading to critical listing issues (particularly in Walmart). I spent an inordinate amount of time herding cats with constant corrections of a large catalogue. The time spent rebuilding was frankly too costly it would have been cheaper to subscribe to a proven alternative. The online support team were however incredibly responsive and helpful, but they aren't coders and can't fix these issues. If you have just a couple of listings and want a cheaper entry level, it will work fine. If you want reliable control of key listing attributes (Titles/Descriptions /Media), have a large catalogue, and want a seamless experience, then I would not recommend this app right now. Hopefully this software will get there soon, but it's not ready yet.

I hope to come back and post a review if things are improved.

MADE 4 FANS
February 15, 2024

I only used this app for a Walmart.com listing. I'm not sure how it performs for other marketplaces.

Here were my issues with Walmart:
1) The listing on Walmart was never the same as the product information on Shopify. I tried multiple times and ways to edit something as basic as the title showing up for the Walmart listing and even after chatting with support multiple times, I was unable to change the Walmart listing title or edit the description completely. The description was pretty much always a bit off
2) Marketplace Connect should see from my Shopify account that I'm shipping all my orders through Amazon MCF. It turns out that Walmart does not allow competitor carriers to be used so Marketplace Connect kept sending Walmart my shipping information and Walmart ignored it. Then they cancelled all my orders after all the products had already been delivered to customers and gave customers their money back. Marketplace Connect should have been able to warn me that the carrier I was using was not compatible with Walmart as Walmart has a list of carriers they can easily compare against.

Quick & Easy Cookout
September 3, 2023

The app itself works relatively well although we recently were logged out of our eBay Store (within Marketplace Connect app) and had to contact Support. When starting the Support query I had said "our eBay store has been 'disconnected' from Marketplace Connect"... Well apparently this terminology is wrong and the agent was more concerned about lecturing me on definitions and winning an argument about 'Disconnection' being different to 'Logged Out'... The agent went to the trouble of sending me screenshots of my own messages highlighting words like 'Disconnected' and remained argumentative and unconcerned about the problem till the end of the chat. My request was pretty simple, that we are notified when the sync between eBay and Marketplace Connect stops working... as a result of the link between Marketplace Connect and eBay not working, 17 orders over a 3 days period were not sync'd. In the end I closed the chat in frustration with the attitude of Support. The app itself is pretty good although if your eBay login token expires you will not be notified and as a result, the orders will not sync until you log back in - You will not be notified that the token expires, you will not be notified that the sync has stopped working... Can deal with that but the attitude of Support was really disappointing.

Regar Australia
10 months using the app
Shopify replied September 5, 2023

Thanks for your feedback,
We sincerely apologise for this misunderstanding, you can see from other reviews, we rarely have negative feedback on our support team.
Our app will generate an email on the expiry of the ebay authorisation token.
We have reached out directly to provide further information on both of these issues.

March 14, 2024

To be honest, I thought it would be easy to sync listings to different marketplaces. So far I have been able to list my products on Etsy and eBay successfully, but I am struggling a lot with Amazon.

Syncing products to Amazon has been a pain, with syncing failing due to various different reasons and for the past few weeks the Marketplace Connect page in Shopify Admin has been either super-slow (30-60 seconds per page load) or not responding at all due to Codesto API responding slowly or with a FastCGI error codes

I am still trying to connect to the rest of the Amazon marketplaces internationally, but due to the page loading and sync issues it has been a painful experience so far

Nordic Charm
Finland
February 25, 2024

Worked great until Ebay started giving me errors today. Customer service was unhelpful. I don't have time to mess around so I just installed a different app for Ebay channel, which is really annoying because now I have to update all the listings and I'll lose followers.

Cosmos Modern
Shopify replied February 26, 2024

Thanks for your feedback,

This appears to be an ebay seller account concern. We would advise speaking to ebay directly.
Changing software would be inadvisable at this stage to prevent repeated issues. We can continue to provide support once you have spoken to ebay.

September 12, 2023

Seems to work okay for Amazon but it was terrible for Etsy. The attributes were not synced to Etsy and actually overwrote the information in my listings with incorrect details.

The integration with Etsy overall seems very buggy. I kept getting error messages, e.g. because in the app I could enter any value but Etsy only accepted values from a dropdown menu.. This menu should be visible on the app!!!

I leave two stars because Amazon worked okay (although I only used the offer sync -not the product details) and the customer service was available and at least trying to help.

prettyORGANIZED
Germany
About 1 month using the app
March 8, 2024

The app continued to push product to online marketplaces even after we archived Shopify listings and manually shut the links down. We had to cancel multiple orders because of it.

Higher Wire Inc.
August 30, 2023

Be veeeeeeeeerrrrrry careful if using this app for the first time to connect to your existing Etsy store with active listings.
We previously used a different provider to connect our Etsy shop and Shopify store, and had 300+ active listings in our shop. That provider charged $50+ per month, so we decided to try this app due to the lower cost.
Added the app to our store, connected our Etsy shop, and allowed it to automatically match up our existing Etsy listings with the corresponding products in Shopify.
Without us setting the app to make any changes to the existing listings, it automatically did the following to EVERY SINGLE listing in Etsy upon linking the Etsy listings and Shopify products:
1. Overwrote every existing Etsy product title with the Shopify product title
2. Cleared out every single Etsy product attribute and product tags for every listing
3. Reset the prices on every Etsy listing to match the prices in our Shopify store
4. Changed the Etsy category for every listing to 'Accessories'
5. Changed the units of measure for product size and weight from imperial units to metric
Additionally, it began automatically creating Etsy listings for every Shopify product that didn't already have an Etsy listing linked via SKU. This resulted in about 60 unwanted Etsy listings being created (and 60 additional listing fee charges from Etsy). It also marked every new listing as a 'Featured' listing in our shop.
Essentially, the app has completely DESTROYED our Etsy shop, which had over 3000 sales, an average 5 star rating, and many followers that consistently reordered from us. In addition to the costs from the unwanted listings, we are also losing hundreds, if not thousands in sales revenue, and incurring an extreme amount of labor as we have had to put our shop on vacation while we manually rebuild over 300 Etsy listings one by one.
BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS APP!

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC
About 2 months using the app
Shopify replied September 7, 2023

Thanks for your review,
We are sorry to learn of the challenges you are facing. We are in the process of resolving the issues with Etsy. We genuinely value your feedback and will continue to reach out and update.