Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

by Marsello

Grow sales with a custom reward program, SMS & email

Happyfluff

Have been with Collect since we were on Vend and have loved their loyalty program ever since.

This Shopify app is just as great and is extremely easy to set up :D

I highly recommend you give them a go

Phoenixag

Jason at Collect has been so helpful in setting up my rewards program, and working with me to ensure that we get the best look, the best results, and the ease of use that we require.
Everything has been easy, and nothing has been too much trouble, Jason and the team have been able to not only supply me with what I need for by business, but go the extra mile to exceed any expectations, and create a far better loyalty program than I could have imagined possible.
Thank you so much!
Jacqui Beaumont
Managing Director
Phoenix Ag Pty Ltd

Samantha1

We transferred our account over from their other loyalty app, and the team was super helpful! They took care of porting over all our existing customers and their points and walked us through how to set up the new program. It was seamless. There was a bit of a difference in the structure of the loyalty program, but I prefer this one to the old one and it is MUCH prettier and more on brand for us. We love the customization options!

Trifab

A very easy to app to install and use!! They are also very responsive and helpful. Definitely recommended

Summerlane888

I was finding it a bit challenging finding an app that will work for both in store and online. This app has been extremely helpful with managing those challenges and helping me build out my loyalty program for my store. Like with any new app, there's always teething issues at the beginning when setting it up. But the developers are very prompt with getting back to me with useful solutions and alternatives. Great app and support. Thank you

Akingdom

For me, easily the best loyalty app. I tried Swell, Sweet tooth, S loyalty, beans and all the others. There was always some problem like poorly made, outdated, or too expensive. Then Collect loyalty came along and ticked all the boxes!

*By far the best looking - very clean and modern feel.

*Integrates well - I've had no problems setting it up and haven't had any complaints from customers.

*Best feature of all - Easily the most affordable out of all the apps

*Plus support has been super quick if I've had any questions. You can also message them straight from the app which is nice and convenient.

Great Work!

Blissartisanmv

GREAT app...loyalty works on both my POS and my e-commerce site. Support is SUPER FAST and very quick to resolve any issue. Kat and Tash...the BEST!
~Woody

Beachtherapynz

Highly recommend! This app continues to save me precious time! We're so busy preparing for the Christmas rush and upcoming summer fairs, that having our marketing all automated, makes my life that little bit easier! I'd also like to make a special shout out to Jase – thanks so much for reaching out and helping me improve my email send timings!

1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 Next