Marsello

Marsello

by Marsello

Sell more with email, SMS, rewards programs, recommendations

La Vida Vegan Grocery

Just switching from another loyalty program and receiving amazing customer service and support gives them 5 stars for me! Still playing around with it but so far so good :)

Ciensales

This is one of the best apps i have used, there customer service reply's quick and give you useful information, i have learned to do thing with my website thanks to them and the tools they gave me. i wish more apps were this helpful.

The Shark Watch Co

Good system to start with, I am still playing around. This is my first time using a loyalty program! it is not too difficult for a beginner, editing my review later when i find out more

Skin Cosmetics

I've been trying to set-up my loyalty program for weeks only to find myself uninstalling the first 4 apps due to the complicated layout. Luckily, I came across this app with great customer support who immediately replies to your queries.

Here are some of the things I like about the app:
* User friendly - I was able to instal and launch my website on the same day
* Automatic discount codes - I was shocked to know that it is available for free
* Multiple discounts: free gift, free shipping, money off, percentage off

The app is relatively new but it is definitely worth the try. I look forward to more amazing updates! :)

Crealunch

AMAZING !!!!
I was with sweet tooth (now smile) and I don't regret switching to this ! :-)
It is less expensive, 100% customizable (I can get my whole program in French) your program looks so pro with logo and all.
No need to generate coupon code.
I LOVE YOUR APP thanks so much the offer was lacking now you solved it all.

Oh My Baby Singapore

This is quite a good system to start with if you are looking for a simple loyalty program. This is my first time using a loyalty program too! it is not too difficult for a beginner and the supporting crew is really really helpful. Credits to Kat who is really patient to my numerous questions!!

This app integrates very well into shopify check out. =D

www.ohmybaby.sg

Jmlegazel

This app is a must have for both Shopify and POS.
Customer service is amazing and very reactive.
Translation was coming in a week after I ask for.
They also added some special features we need.

Many thanks for Brady and his team.

Dominique
owner and founder

Happyfluff

Have been with Collect since we were on Vend and have loved their loyalty program ever since.

This Shopify app is just as great and is extremely easy to set up :D

I highly recommend you give them a go

Phoenixag

Jason at Collect has been so helpful in setting up my rewards program, and working with me to ensure that we get the best look, the best results, and the ease of use that we require.
Everything has been easy, and nothing has been too much trouble, Jason and the team have been able to not only supply me with what I need for by business, but go the extra mile to exceed any expectations, and create a far better loyalty program than I could have imagined possible.
Thank you so much!
Jacqui Beaumont
Managing Director
Phoenix Ag Pty Ltd

Samantha1

We transferred our account over from their other loyalty app, and the team was super helpful! They took care of porting over all our existing customers and their points and walked us through how to set up the new program. It was seamless. There was a bit of a difference in the structure of the loyalty program, but I prefer this one to the old one and it is MUCH prettier and more on brand for us. We love the customization options!