Email, SMS & Loyalty Rewards

Email, SMS & Loyalty Rewards

by Marsello

Sell More with Marketing Automation, Email, SMS & Loyalty

Trifab

A very easy to app to install and use!! They are also very responsive and helpful. Definitely recommended

Summerlane888

I was finding it a bit challenging finding an app that will work for both in store and online. This app has been extremely helpful with managing those challenges and helping me build out my loyalty program for my store. Like with any new app, there's always teething issues at the beginning when setting it up. But the developers are very prompt with getting back to me with useful solutions and alternatives. Great app and support. Thank you

Akingdom

Also revised 5 star review to 1 star. I've had the exact same experience as the person below - Mountain Madness Soap Co. Marsello is clearly being run by new owners. Also on a grandfather plan, my fees went up without warning. Even worse is they paused my loyalty app without telling me! I had to wait until a customer contacted me asking when our loyalty app will be back online! In contacting support they were unapologetic, didn't care why I was on the old plan and pretty much said this is the new plan, pay up if you want your loyalty app to go back online. In the process of changing apps now

January 14, 2021

Thanks for providing such an in-depth review. Jase, from our Support Team, has been trying to reach you to work through any questions you may have about the pricing structure of your account. I hope you’re able to find a solution which works for you. Jase and the team look forward to hearing from you.

Blissartisanmv

GREAT app...loyalty works on both my POS and my e-commerce site. Support is SUPER FAST and very quick to resolve any issue. Kat and Tash...the BEST!
~Woody

Beachtherapynz

Highly recommend! This app continues to save me precious time! We're so busy preparing for the Christmas rush and upcoming summer fairs, that having our marketing all automated, makes my life that little bit easier! I'd also like to make a special shout out to Jase – thanks so much for reaching out and helping me improve my email send timings!

Banamelo

Brilliant support. They added the translation feature just 2 weeks after asking for it. I will try it this week and update the review, but I recommend it 100%.

1 2 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 Next