Marsello |Marketing Automation

Marsello |Marketing Automation

by Marsello

Grow sales with loyalty and email marketing automation

Good Dog People™

28 May: Issue was rectified on 24 May. Matt did his best to rectify the problem and offered compensation for the loss and technical glitch which I appreciate. Although the glitch is taking a toll on our customer service's time (and we have no idea when the queries would end), we're pleased that Matt asked for thorough feedback so that preventive measures could be implemented. We had a constructive discussion and I believe the Marsello team would do their best to work on the enhancements.

-----

24 May: All loyalty points were erroneously deposited / duplicated twice on 10 May and to our dismay, we only found out 2 days ago. 38 hours have passed - the problem hasn't been rectified and our questions not addressed yet. We're crossing over the weekend (we're in SGT) and another 48 hours will be lost.

We're going into a full blown crisis mode now and are forced to switch off the program. We have customers rushing to claim the vouchers and many of them have already used the vouchers from 10 May to 22 May. A huge loss is incurred and we're still waiting for the Marsello team to rectify and issue an official response.

The matter has been escalated to Shopify and has expressed their full support towards our demand of compensation from Marsello. But first, the problem needs to be rectified and we're still waiting.

May 24, 2019

Thanks for letting us know about your issue with your review. I understand Matt, one of our founders, has removed all the points from your import and sorted it all out with you. Thanks for working with him.

Steel Pony

I am really just digging into this app but I like how it works so far and they have good customer service.

Chittili

I have started using this app recently, looks like there bunch of reward programs available to use as a marketing tool to keep the customer's comeback. I find it very useful and developed it very well.
I'm giving 4-star only for the reason that for recently I had issues in accessing this app and some security popup otherwise I recommend this app for sure.
Keep up the good work guys.

Major Treasures

This is my first time using this app and so far I've been able to get through the suggested options fairly quickly. It's very easy to navigate. I didn't give it 5 Stars just yet because I haven't seen it in action.

Smrty

still testing it out but I like it so far

Vianney Eua

There are two problems, one big, one Little.
The big one is that the app is not mobile friendly.
The little one is that i would love to have more freedom on the design. :)

Get Refer

Price is a bit high for the advanced feature but great still for the free portion. simple

Hamopride

currently testing the app and everything seems to be working great except one concern. i added myself as a customer for testing purposes and I noticed that as soon as I click "Share Us on Facebook" or "Share Us on Instagram" I immediately receive an email saying that I've earned points but I haven't fully shared anything. So anyone could just click the link and earn points without actually completing the sharing. It's probably best not to activate that feature of the app but it's a social media feature which is something we really need. overall great experience.

Banamelo

Brilliant support. They added the translation feature just 2 weeks after asking for it. I will try it this week and update the review, but I recommend it 100%.