Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, SMS & Loyalty Rewards

$99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BC Hobbies

Marsello is extremely helpful as a marketing tool when working with Lightspeed Series X and Shopify. There are some features I wish it had: ie cash loyalty instead of points, but overall it is easy to use so long as it is set up correctly. There have been some minor sync issues but nothing that hasn't been resolved quickly during business hours.

June 7, 2022

Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback! From Marsello

Elizabeth Richards Pty Ltd

Location Australia

It's an intuitive App that's easy to use, the Loyalty program is great and the automations are holding our marketing strategy together really well. The support team are super helpful - they went above and beyond to help us iron out how to manage our wholesale email list separate to our retail list and we can't thank them enough. Im really happy !

May 16, 2022

Thank you so much for the review 😇 Always happy to help!

Cocoa Twins

I truly enjoy using the app because of its ease of use, but the one thing I wish it had was more automated flows to help me enhance my communication with my customers.

March 30, 2022

Thank you for your review, we are really glad to hear you are enjoying Marsello and your feedback is valuable so our team can develop exciting new features for the app. I am pleased to say the team have been working hard on new automation flows - keep an eye out for these over the coming weeks!

Bedding Affairs

Pop up form is not capturing emails from subscribers which is horrible only realised it after 9 months of using it, which means we have lost tons potential customers orders. Last but not least, loyalty rewards point have been set to a minimum purchase, and have saved the setting, but our customer still allow to redeem without minimum purchase! It is causing chaotic at our backend. Interface is nice and really wanted to like this app but that's a complete deal breaker.

And their tech support to rectify issue take forever to reply and solve the problem!

Updates: They managed to solve the problem, would give a 5 stars if they can reply and fix it earlier

April 7, 2020

I'm glad we could get to the bottom of the issue with you to find it was your old MailChimp pop up causing the issue and that everything has been straightened out with your reward spend thresholds.
Sorry for the initial delay in response. Due to COVID-19, we are busier than usual. Thanks very much for your patience.

Steel Pony

I am really just digging into this app but I like how it works so far and they have good customer service.

Chittili

I have started using this app recently, looks like there bunch of reward programs available to use as a marketing tool to keep the customer's comeback. I find it very useful and developed it very well.
I'm giving 4-star only for the reason that for recently I had issues in accessing this app and some security popup otherwise I recommend this app for sure.
Keep up the good work guys.

Major Treasures

This is my first time using this app and so far I've been able to get through the suggested options fairly quickly. It's very easy to navigate. I didn't give it 5 Stars just yet because I haven't seen it in action.

Smrty

still testing it out but I like it so far

Vianney Eua

There are two problems, one big, one Little.
The big one is that the app is not mobile friendly.
The little one is that i would love to have more freedom on the design. :)

Get Refer

Price is a bit high for the advanced feature but great still for the free portion. simple

Previous 1