Marsello | Email & Loyalty

Marsello | Email & Loyalty

by Marsello

Grow sales with loyalty and email marketing automation

Steel Pony

I am really just digging into this app but I like how it works so far and they have good customer service.

Chittili

I have started using this app recently, looks like there bunch of reward programs available to use as a marketing tool to keep the customer's comeback. I find it very useful and developed it very well.
I'm giving 4-star only for the reason that for recently I had issues in accessing this app and some security popup otherwise I recommend this app for sure.
Keep up the good work guys.

Major Treasures

This is my first time using this app and so far I've been able to get through the suggested options fairly quickly. It's very easy to navigate. I didn't give it 5 Stars just yet because I haven't seen it in action.

Smrty

still testing it out but I like it so far

Vianney Eua

There are two problems, one big, one Little.
The big one is that the app is not mobile friendly.
The little one is that i would love to have more freedom on the design. :)

Get Refer

Price is a bit high for the advanced feature but great still for the free portion. simple

Hamopride

currently testing the app and everything seems to be working great except one concern. i added myself as a customer for testing purposes and I noticed that as soon as I click "Share Us on Facebook" or "Share Us on Instagram" I immediately receive an email saying that I've earned points but I haven't fully shared anything. So anyone could just click the link and earn points without actually completing the sharing. It's probably best not to activate that feature of the app but it's a social media feature which is something we really need. overall great experience.

Banamelo

Brilliant support. They added the translation feature just 2 weeks after asking for it. I will try it this week and update the review, but I recommend it 100%.