Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

by Marsello

Sell more with automated omnichannel marketing

Laline PR

I am using this for email marketing and I love it, now I will implement more things like pop ups and SMS

Good Dog

I've been using Marsello for over a year now with some success, but recently their team contacted me with ways I could improve my set up which after just 1 week have already improved my conversion rates and lead to an increase in orders. Can't recommend this app enough! And I can't rate their onboarding and support team highly enough either

Maisie Gray

used Marsello app for about a year now. Started on the regular plan and then upgraded to the Pro plan. Easy to use (both for me and my customers), easy to adapt to promotions, customers like the rewards and helps drive my customer email list. I like the look of the promotions and emails available and think they suit my store really well. Clean, bright and easy to use. had a small billing issue but live chat function resolved this very quickly and efficiently. set out to find an app to add to my store that rewarded my loyal customers and this is exactly what Marsello delivers. I don't have time for tricky apps or system issues. Never had a problem. Highly recommend. I have earned far more in returning, rewarded customers than i have spent on the app.

Poppy Lissiman

We use Marsello for all our EDM marketing campaigns and we absolutely love them. The platform is simple, easy and affective to use and it provides great analytics. Our account manager Olivia is also a pleasure to work with, helping us out quickly with any issues we may have.

RRIZE Cosmetics™

Great app, with plenty of customization option. Made my business really stand out from the crowd....

Activist Skincare

This app is so much more customizable than all the other rewards apps I've tried, and their customer service is great!

October 15, 2020

Thanks for the lovely feedback. We are big believers in customizing your loyalty marketing to suit your business, so that's great to hear!

Whale Whalie

I am very happy to have installed this app! Simple configuration, user-friendly, helpful team. Great way to upsell my products.

September 30, 2020

Thanks for your review. We're glad you're finding Marsello easy to use and wish you the best results!

West Barn Interiors

My customers love this app ! It works really well and helps retain customers who then become life long fans of the website and the points scheme.

September 30, 2020

Thanks for your kind words. It's great your customers are loving your loyalty program and it's turning them into loyal fans! Well done on a successful program!

Mahogany Lace

Marsello is AWESOME! I love the marketing automation and the fact that whenever I need assistance (which is probably more than I should, lol), their team is also responsive and friendly. They've help me several times, even when the answer/solution has been right in front of my face! lol Marsello has helped me streamline my marketing and communication with my customers. I LOVE IT!

Toast! Supplements Inc

Marsello has a really interesting combination of features, with its email and loyalty combination allowing us to really hone in different segments. Their staff is very responsive, and they've done a great job at incorporating our feedback into the app to make it an even better fit for our needs. We're big fans.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28