Marsello | Email & Loyalty

Marsello | Email & Loyalty

by Marsello

Grow sales with loyalty and email marketing automation

Wine-ishthings.com

Great app! I'm using it on my online store Wine-ishthings.com and it's just what I needed. It gives my store credibility and it's user-friendly.

Pistols and Pearls

I love the ease this app provides in keeping up with customer spending and rewards in addition the segmenting and email options provided. This app saves so much time and research. It has been a game changer.

Fife and Company

I initially got this app for just a reward program, but since enabling it they have added many many more features that will def help me retain customers!! Cant say enough good things! I highly recommend!

Mabaoha

I think it's an amazing app. Browsed all features, think they are really smart &sweet. Once my biz is getting better, i think i will definitely use pro version to activated all features. Think they are so useful. It will save a lot of effort for shop owners. At present, i got a lot of traffic, while the bounce rate is pretty high, and no conversion at all. Think these feature will help me a lot

Good Dog

I am loving this app. I switched from Mailchimp and set up was so easy. I selected all the default email options and just tweaked a few of the messages. Easy! And they look amazing. My emails are performing way better than when I used Mailchimp. Now we have a loyalty program as well which is great for collecting extra bits of customer data too

The Green House Boutique Clothing, LLC

We LOVE Marsello! Easy install, easy to use, AWESOME customer service! We've been using this for a while for just our rewards program and are very happy with the program and the email flows, and now we're using Marsello for all of our email marketing. The segment creation feature is so easy and useful! Thank you, Marsello!

June 23, 2019

Thanks so much for your review. We are glad you're loving Marsello and the new segmentation features. Stay tuned for more exciting features coming soon!

MUJKA CLIPARTS

Edit: Launched 1 week ago I am already seeing the benefits of Marsello. Made life easier with tons of automations and many positive feedbacks from my customers as well.
Highly recommended.
-------------

Fantastic customer service even while on trial period! My experience has been nothing but awesome. Will give more feedback when I launch. ;)
Thank you so much.

June 23, 2019

Thanks for your kind review :)

Domaci

This app is especially easy to use, and effective. Much more efficient than other similar services that we have used in the past.

June 23, 2019

We are glad you're enjoying Marsello. Thanks for the review!

D's Old-Fashioned Treats

After weeks of researching marketing apps, Marsello answered my questions honestly. Even with some of their features in beta mode, I found them to be one of the best email marketing and loyalty apps for the money. Their tech support is absolutely amazing. I had an issue setting up an one time marketing campaign and I was pleasantly surprised by the response to help solve the issue and the follow up to make sure everything was fine. I highly recommend Marsello for email marketing and your loyalty program.

June 23, 2019

Thanks for your review. We are glad you're loving Marsello and we are always happy to help!

HellaStylish

So far, this is the best email marketing app I've ever used, and I've used several. Marsello provides an all-in-one email marketing suite that allows for highly detailed customization. They're missing a few features, like being able to configure more than one popup form at a time. Overall, the best email marketing suite available, in my opinion. I'll likely be using it for the lifetime of my store.

June 23, 2019

Thanks for your review. We are so glad to hear you love our email marketing features! Send us a message in app about how to create multiple pop-up forms and one of the support team will help you out :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25