TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

BoujeeTraders

It says free but You have to pay $25 per month to get the Trustmark on your page? I wish they didn't mislead customers. Heres 3 stars for the rest. Thanks....

Bulletproof Zone

-- UPDATE 03/22/19 --
I recently called their customer support and spoke with Sarah who was nice enough to agree to honor the previous $49/month price we were paying as long as I committed upfront to pay for an annual plan and continue to use their service without uninstalling in the future. It was nice of them to work out a deal. Although it is still hard to forget what happened a couple of months ago, I'm glad that they were willing to make some concessions in the name of customer service and I will continue to use them for now and see how things go - hope that I can update this with even more stars in the future!

--UPDATE--
The Mcafee Team asked me to revise my review so here goes. In the end, they told me that I only needed to pay $99/month instead of the absurd $625/month. That is considerably much better than the original amount they were requesting, but it was still a pretty deceptive tactic to deactivate our account without any pre or post notice and also lock previously available features. They essentially held my account ransom due to a new payment tier that they either just created or was not made clear prior, and demanded that I pay 2x-12x more to continue using it as before. After speaking with their team about it, they offered no apologies or sympathy for what they did but just said they could offer $99 instead of the preposterous $625/month. I mean it's not like my business grew 12x after using their service (or even 2x for that matter), so I'm not sure why they thought it was even remotely reasonable to charge 12x more all of a sudden - talk about rewarding customer loyalty...

Yes in the end, I decided to fork up the extra $50/month and resume their service because apart from this recent fiasco, I had been quite satisfied with using their actual software. I'm simply peeved at the way they use unapologetically deceptive tactics to hoodwink their customers.

That's why I've updated my review from 1-star to 2-stars for now - I want everyone who installs their app to know what they should expect.

--ORIGINAL REVIEW--
Be careful with this app. I started off using their standard $49/month for about half a year and then I discovered that their trustmark stopped appearing on our site with no notification or advanced warning at all from their team. Turns out the trustmark was deactivated since we exceeded the monthly visitor limit - a stipulation which I'm pretty sure was recently created without informing customers. If not, then it was not mentioned at all at the time of installation. Even more absurd is that previously available features are now locked and you need to upgrade to receive the same functionality as before. I'm not even done as the most preposterous part is that to upgrade it would cost $625/month - over 1200% from the previous $49/month I was paying. Be careful with this service as you might think you get a full service for $49/month, but soon they'll have you forking over 10x more per month if you want to continue using their software later on.

sacianea

Bonne app , sauf que beaucoup d'option sont devenue payant et dont certains comme la réduction de la taille du logo est abuser je trouve , soit faudrait qu'il réduit le prix de leur abonnement , mais globalement le potentiel de cette app est super.

Fashion Genie Boutique

Only works for a little part of the month, unless you upgrade. I deleted the app and found it was still showing on my site. To be honest, I didn’t like the look of it on my site, i though it looked very out of place and unprofessional

Brasnada

not sure if this is worth it. I am on the trial version... nothing really to add here. My objective was to build trust with my audience. I've had a few sales in the past weeks. It seems to be alright. It is a bit pushy for us to buy the full license.

Kazoolie

when entering our page categories (so were not listed as malicious) the mcafee page errors out and we can not proceed. so really the entire reason for downloading the app does not work. the customer service responds quickly but still waiting for a resolution

Steampunk Heaven

$99 a month for the pro version is honestly hard to swallow. 500 free visitors a month is pretty much nothing ( less than 1 day on my relatively low volume store ) and it's hard to tell whether it's actually helping my conversion values.

They should add a 30 day free trial for the pro for people to see if it's really worth it.

Advanced Self Defenses

I will give 3 stars because the freebie runs out prior to the month end. Bugging to upgrade. Overall I like this app and recommend to all Shopify store owners

Freemancave

Works perfect, not clear how much is means to our customers though. Very unclear pricing policy as the shopify pricing does not align with the information on their site. Questions are not answered so we are still in the free mode....

Testdarek

Just the app alone gives the customer the confidence to shop on our store!

Previous 1