TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Ax Ch

Easy to install. It's great to be able to display the McAfee trust seal so that customers can feel safe using our website.

www.axesschronos.com

Cotton Dish

We are happy with the functionality. It drives trust.

Belily World Ph

Hope this will secure our shop. Thanks.

Dekokast

McAfee is trusted and we all need our sites trusted so this is a must have in my book.

Company Store Uniforms

A bit expensive, but the service is very nice and the customer service very prompt and knowledgeable. I have no doubt that without this (especially for a store young in online experience) our sales would be much lower.

My only gripe is the reviews widget. The concept itself is perfect, it's the exact thing stores could use for some additional SEO boost so long as the reviews are tied to the store's URL. However, the last thing I want is two floating widgets following me around the screen wherever I go.

I do not mind the "M" branded widget that appears on the bottom corner of the screen because it imprints the value we place on consumer protection but to have two following widgets is a bit much, too much screen real estate would be given up trying to fix one of the many things any ecommerce owner must address during a consumer's visit (in my opinion).

If the reviews widget could in any way be tied in with the "M" logo that already appears or embedded somewhere else on the website then I think it would be perfect.

Toys4minds

Love the app. Does exactly what its supposed to do and simple set up. I am updating my review. As much as I like this app its only free for a specific amount of times it is shown. I have been updating my site and apparently every time I refresh it uses one mcafee view so I ran out. Maybe in the future I might want to pay for it but having to pay for every app makes the store really expensive.

Beautiful You Hair Extensions

Feeling pretty good seeing customers getting comfortable with my site protection with Mcafee

Mywordcoach Ca

Easy to install and setup. Just added the Trustedsite feature. Hoping clients find it easy to leave feedback.

Luggage Outlet

Great for increasing trustworthiness to the site, but will be even better if it can be FOC for more visits per month

Glacier Nutrition

Does what it's supposed to. Wish it was a little cheaper.