TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Artecita Tee Tote Sweat

Great app even if it quickly disappear when you reach your traffic limit which is quite low. But it's free until then !

Helenskinz Online Nz

Good app, wish it lasted longer it disappears ina few day due to our number of visits but not bad.

Wilson Street

Very basic app, but if it gives customers the confidence they are looking for then it can't hurt.

Kerusso Precious Store

Excellent application. Though my site has not been fully functional but i like the way it display on my site.

Borealgear

Set it up once and you're good to go. Helps give you and your customers confidence that your shop is safe.

Battle Patches

happy with the free version for now, as my store grows i will upgrade

Fartech Flip Clocks

Great app! Too bad the included visits quota is kinda low for free version.

Tailored Beauty

Very easy to implement and adds a nice touch to the site.

Crafty African Hand Crafts

Its very easy to install and I like the fact that it has a reviews feature, something I have been looking for for a while. However I couldnt add facebook page to our profile, kept indicating invalid (could be a bug). Also if they had the feature were I can exclude stats from my IP address that would be great.

Quiver Gesundheit

Easy installation. I never had any technical issues. I keep on using it on my site. However, the trustmark slows downs the loading time of your page slighly, which has an influence on your site's ranking with Google. And the McAfee trustmark is outside of the U.S. not very well-known.