TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Tannleather

been over a month website still not submitted in bing or others ... i did it manually on google..
there is no indication that this app brings any traffic at all.. might work for high volume stores but so far has proven to be absolutely useless to me even with 29 bucks subscription.

will keep it for another month and this goes in the bin if it doesn't start doing what it should.

Beautyhairuk

It says from $0.00 a month - but Shopify have slapped me with a $49.00 monthly charge - What the....!!

Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum

Definitely not recommended. The free version allows only 500 visitors to see the badge before it hides. This is incredibly low. You don't even see the benefits of the pro version with only 500 hits to see if you even want to upgrade. Probably will be uninstalling.

Founders Republic Llc

Horrible, they are emailing customers of mine offers saying they qualify for their anti virus. This makes my company look terribly bad. I'm about to uninstall it.

Nanukhardcases

So... After removing McAfee Secure badge I've seen exactly no difference in my conversions.

My sales even increased since... A lot.
One less pop up in the page.
Less noise.

What's more...
I've removed the app from my Shopify store and they still continued to charge my credit card for all those months that I had removed the app.

So now, I'm trying to figure out how to get my money back.

I hate applications/companies that do this!!

If they are not tech savvy enough to get an automatic removal once I click remove from within Shopify, how do you expect them to be efficient enough to securing your customers and your site?

1 2 3 5 Next