TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Install Beer

Great App! Very happy with the trustmark, necessary on all the stores.

Mintapple

I think for the guys with higher traffic you could increase the free allocation to a slightly higher number. Great app!

Equicizer

We love the McAfee Secure Shopify app! It gives our customers and employees the peace of mind to know that our site is secure and safe. A priceless investment.

Mens Natural Care Products

Extremely easy to use and it is seemless! They offer you several'options of how you want the security icon to appear and where you want it, which is nice. Perhaps the biggest reason we chose McAffee is peace of mind for both us and our customers. Their customer service is excellent as well.

Skorecandle

Great app from a great company. Thanks

Online Savings Store

Great app. Sits out of the way and shows up when needed for proof.

Zigzev

Simple, easy to install, and it lets my customers know that my site is safe to browse and shop. McAfee is definitely a recognizable name in computer safety, I'm glad to have their badge on my site.

Omnigeneius

Great Support from the Team, Brandon does a great Job!

Seems like a must for for secure online stores to boost confidence in your store, Smooth to install and works well! with quite a few other features.
Brandon was very help over clarifying any questions, Domain name and account issues.

Regards,
Shalin Pinto
Omni GENEius
"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

Msno

This app does all it is supposed to do and both looks and works great. But the cost is kind of crazy ... i have about 1k++ unike visitors per day .. and i would have to pay 20$ per 1k visitors over 2k. So this would be a cost of 580$ per month++. I really like TrustedSite and Mcafee but it cost too much.

Love Kari Dae

Does what it is supposed to do