TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

FitCapri

The app works, but the company's policies need work. I recently closed my business. I had paid for an entire year's service. My closure was in the 4th month, and since they wouldn't be providing any service for the final 8 months, I asked for a pro-rated refund. The developer responded with a curt - "We have a 30-DAY refund policy and it is past the 30 days". Horrible response in my book, and a horrible policy to keep someone's money when you will not be providing service for that money. I no longer have any trust in TrustedSite. If I could give this app a zero, I would.

April 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear you had a negative experience. Someone from our Customer Care team will be reaching out to you directly to help resolve this issue.

SteelJoy!

I use this app to make my visitors feel safe, I am sure it makes a difference. I am not sure yet if its helping but it can’t hurt either.

BramiPure, LLC

I really like the app, it was very easy to add to my shop. I am using the floating badge and it is always visible irrespective of where you are on the screen. Thanks

retractionfootwear.com

Great app. Integrates well with the site. Would definitely recommend. (Worth noting that I'm only using the free version at the moment though).

Coastal Gifts Inc.

It is one of the most important thing these days is to earn the customers trust. Jay in support has been a great help in getting the badges installed. I have seen an increase in sales since I started using McAfee/Trusted Sites.

Jesus Jewel

Great app, I would really recommend to use, it helps increase visitors' confidence to shop with you, Thumbnail.

Zenith shopping

It’s a good app. I really like it. I recommend it for everyone working on ecommerce. It will help him.

Kinda Good Girl Kinda Hood

Excellent app to use, I use on all my stores and would highly recommend. Great customer service also.

DiSsAveNu

What a great app I love it and the customer support is excellent. I definitely would recommend this app.

Reazorz.com

McAfee is a well known brand that many trust. I used the Trusted site logo and their mission statement to garner trust to the consumer. I also like they're methods of verification such as sending mail to business address, makes sense. Great App

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61