TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Forum Home Appliances

Jay was very helpful in setting up the Trust badges on our website theme and accommodating to the changes we requested.

Essentialgifting

Time spent using app About 3 years

Reached out to TrustedSite to have dialog about option for niche store, received phone call with suggestions and also recommendation to add Trust badges that were included in package but not visible on site. Jay was totally helpful in accomplishing the set-up to take advantage of trust badge placement in critical checkout locations.

FuzzyFour

This app does nothing. My shop builder installed it and now i get tons of emails and the unsubscribe button does not work

Rugby Radios UK

clunky, slow, and tired of waiting around for support and the never arriving password reset. you cant register your proof of address through the shopify site, you have to go off piste. I wouldnt bother with these guys.

Fast Protein

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app. Very happy to use the app. TrustedSite is a great tool to provide credibility and protection to your store.

The Perfect Pool table

I used this app to display the Trust logo on my website. Initially I had issues, but contacted customer service and they were brilliant. Would highly recommend!

funnyludytoys

Location Netherlands

I find this app great and give my customers more confidence to shop, it is a good addition to the web store

Cascada Showers

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a must app for online stores. Support team is outstanding, and helpful. They wake through the process with you. I am very pleased with the service.

Elié & Bloom

Location Mexico

The badge not displaying, verification site says "certification expired" but everything seems to be ok

Jodani Home

Time spent using app About 1 month

Unbelievable service. Thank you Jay Maudlin for guiding me through the options and then making the time to help me with my site. Regards Nicci