TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Victorious1Shop

I got trusted site technical person to help me out putting the codes on my store. I thought I needed a shopify plus plan. No! Give them a call or email them you need help with codes on your site with shopify basic plan. I bought the trusted site plan to get my site more secure checkout experience while providing my customers safety.

Faith and Love.com

Fast fantastic service. Job well done.
Really made our website look professional and perform as well. Converts lookers into sales.

deporteybelleza

Really good personal service, the application has helped boost my sales; I had pesonal service on all the issues I had, thank you TrustedSite

XP Fit UK

Absolute scam. They are spiking our store's visits by tens at a time - visits that appeared after installing the apps and that cannot be tracked anywhere. Fake traffic to lift the visitor count so they can charge more. I am appalled by this practice.

Advanced Tracking

Great Assistance for final setup! I really think it makes the customer feel secure for online payments and navigation on our website! We will find it out very quickly...
Thanks

Chelsea King Inc.

July 10, 2021 - Continued great communication on questions and fast resolution on service requests. Thanks guys! April 7, 2021 - Always amazing service! Working through a theme update and received quick responses and resolution assisting with that integration. Thanks, guys!

Lord Huff and Puff

Lord Huff and Puff, LLC
This App certainly gives confidence to potential customers on my lordhuffandpuff.net retail website. The support from Jay is super efficient. Look forward to see the results and comments over the coming months.

Glam'n Skin

I contacted their customer support team to have the widgets appear on my product page. Jay answered in one day and did it exactly how I wanted it very quickly. Trusted site helped increase my sales.

The Sassy Stork

I downloaded this to help build trust and confidence with my customers. I love it and the customer support is fantastic.

galeria011

The badge appears really small and disapears. I did not enjoy not workin it our. I´d have liked to have it bigger in the left botton and not disapear like it it.