McAfee SECURE

McAfee SECURE

by TrustedSite

Show visitors your site is secure.

Reef2Land

Garbage. Again with this. Just BOOM out of nowhere my plan was cancelled, no warning or nothing. Then I need to pay 4 times more if I want to reactivate it. People PLEASE save yourself some money and go to COMODO for about a third the price. PLUS Comodo is trusted higher on a number of review sites out there.

Boho Splendor

I just started using McAfee a few weeks ago and I am getting much more sales now. I am positive it's mostly because people who come to my store feel more confident purchasing! I am a very happy client!

Worldhempire

Its really reliable app. it takes our store to the next level of security assurance. Thanks to MacAfee. I feel every store owner should I use.

Elikya Shop

Edit 2: Guys, now I am not kidding anymore, I am really mad ! It's been 3 days since I said that I want to cancel your plan and you did nothing but except charging me!
Someone from customer service call me Yesterday, I just call him back like he said in his voicemail and he pretends that I have the wrong number !
I am sick of this joke ! STOP TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE AND GET ME MY DAMN MONEY BACK!

Edit: then don't advertise on this feature if at the end it's not possible to do it on Shopify. Because I am not payong for a feature that I cannot use. Can someone reach me to solve this please?

Pro Version is useless to my store. Basic is sufficient. Can find where do I have to insert the trustmark code next to the credit card form, which is the main reason I've upgraded to Pro. You mentionned a 30 day money back for this plan so please refund me McaFee. I don't want to pay 228 USD for something that does not work.

March 14, 2019

Thanks for your review. Unfortunately, Shopify does not allow users to make code changes to the checkout, however, you do get unlimited views of the trustmark with our Pro service and our Shopify customers consistently see success when they place the engagement trustmark and Shopper Identity Protection on product pages, in their footer, and in their shopping carts. You can see examples from other successful Shopify customers in this article: https://blog.mcafeesecure.com/2019/01/15/how-shopify-customers-are-using-the-mcafee-secure-trustmark/. Our Customer Care team will be reaching out to you directly to assist with this.

Pro Minimalist

Cozy Street

I use this app on my online store and it puts me and my customers at ease to know that the site is secure and they are protected.

C Z

I'm using this application at all my online stores. It's great and brings peace of mind to me and to my customers that we are both protected and secured.

Trucklumi.eu

Really good. Looks great on the site and gives customers that little bit of reassurance.

From https://www.trucklumi.eu

Sunshine Clothesline and Flag Poles

I feel the McAfee name adds security for my customers. When they see that name and symbol they are assured their purchase is protected.

MiniKartz.com

McAfee Secure thanks for this amazing app, Thank you for keeping my page safe and also my customers.