TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

by TrustedSite

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Ponoma

Hi, We deleted your App from Shopify in August and didn't use your app 2 months (the last visitor you showed badges was Aug.3), but you continue to charge our credit card. Now, we installed again to write the review and pay your attention to the problem: Your subscription doesn't cancel after deleting on Shopify Account!
Please fix it, stop Invoicing ($75) and refund payment last 2 months ($150). You write here about a bug in your system, which charges our credit card, and at the same time send us an email with a refusal to return the erroneously debited funds. Is that what customers should trust when you do this to your customers? Ok, guys, I have no time, but we'll request our bank to solve it.
We will ask our bank to open a dispute - you will have to deal with it. Uri Ponoma
www.ponomasteel.com ====================================
your reply by email on Nov.3 2020: Hi Uri, I'm sorry to hear that you're looking to cancel. It looks like you're past the 30 day refund window so we can't process that for you. I know we might not have been perfect in the past but can you let me know if there were any recent changes that have affected your cancellation request? With gratitude,
Huong Duong
Customer Care Representative

November 3, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have reviewed and there appears to have been a bug in the system. Someone from our team will be reaching out shortly to assist.

lawsuitforms.org

App doesn't work and all of their badges require an upgrade to a paid plan, except one. A complete ripoff and false advertising.

September 15, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Someone from our Customer Care Team will be reaching out to you to help resolve this issue.

Exilestore

Spam, spam, spam and more spam. They'll try to shove their payed plans down your throat at abusive prices for the benefit of displaying a pesky notification on your site. They do not respect your option when unsubscribing from certain notifications and some you aren't even allowed to unsubscribe from. Good riddance.

Skin Glow To Go

WOW... WOW... WOW... I can't begin to say how thankful I am to the technicians. At first, I started with the free plan to test it out but then I decided to invest in my brand and I couldn't be happier. I was having issues with the coding stressing myself out, I sent one ticket and bam it was fixed and they did the whole setup for me.. THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH..

VeritasLatino.com

I secure my website, good service and we will keep using it, not very good with words, but I think I said everything

Rope Road Studios

Good start for the free option with an upgrade path. The free option at least gives some sense of confidence with the floating logo.

G Shoppie

Almost all frequent buyer today prefer to have a site that they can trust and verified by an external organization. I hope they can make free plan more interesting and supportive towards startups instead of just a floating tab. Other than that, its great!

UK Cover Lover

Top addition to the store, and the level of customer support is fantastic, I've just renewed for another year and can't fault them. Special mention to Huong Duong who couldn't do enough to help, many thanks

FTNUP

The support will be happy to help you with the most basic and simplest, anything outside of this this and there is silence if it's too technical. Until you pay the big bucks may then they may give you the support required. Even then I would be skeptical. Started off promising, ended up poor.

PLOMOSTORE

On est censés faire quoi avec seulement 500 visites dans le plan gratuit ?

Pour avoir eu le badge visible moins d’une demi journée sur mon site, je n’ai même pas eu le temps de constater si oui ou non mon taux de conversion augmentait.

De plus, les tarifs sont délirants et simplement inabordables.
J’ai du mal à comprendre sur quoi ils sont basés...

Nous recevons 25-30 000 visites par mois au minimum et au vu du prix pour ce quota de visites c’est sans nous.

Avant de vouloir truster des sites trustez l’application parce que ce type de pricing ça ne donne pas du tout confiance

June 16, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. One of our Customer Care representatives will be reaching out to you shortly.