TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

TechwareCity

Terrible support! Have emailed support due to cancellation of our subscription. They offered no solution whatsoever. We pay our subscription through Shopify and now they want us to pay them directly. Have also called their support a few times and just no people to talk to directly.

July 15, 2019

We're sorry to hear you've had trouble getting ahold of us. We're located in San Francisco, CA and it looks like you're located in Queensland, Australia, which may be why you weren't able to get in contact with anyone by phone. You've been interacting with a member of our team via email, and our Customer Care Manager will also reach out to you directly to make sure we get any remaining confusion cleared up.

futuregear.com.br

I use this app to help me transmitting confidence to my customer. I'm using it for a few time but I think it works really well.

Sunny Possum

Great app! The badges look very nice on the pages too. I received very good support and got help to install the codes. 5 starts and recommending it to everyone!

MORSEN

Great app - so far so good. Adds to the overall feel of authenticity and credibility so I'd recommend. Best part is its Free!

Old Hat Candles

Does anyone know if this removes malware. Google ads say I have malware and I can't seem to get a reply here

Honeycomb Sea Co.

ROAR Green

The service of McAfee is an added feature to my website. Thanks you. The logo on the website puts customers minds at ease. Keep up the good work.

The Black Seed Co

Unreliable! Installed and initially worked fine for a few hours and then stopped working, where if a customer was to click on the badge it would display "Certification Expired and is not currently McAfee SECURE certified". As a customer, I would immediately abandon a site that displays that above message than a site that simply didn't display the badge at all. I tried troubleshooting to no avail as the McAfee dashboard showed no issues. I would have liked for it to work, but it is what it is. Also, free plan only comes with the badge feature, with no option to adjust position and all other features are behind a paywall. So, would be hard to really ascertain all the benefits of this app through the free limitation.

May 20, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and we're sorry to hear you had trouble with the app. It looks like you may have encountered this issue because of a billing error when upgrading to our Pro plan. A member of our Customer Care team will reach out to get this resolved for you.

Coscotee

Best app and easy use for setup. Best support,thank you so much. I really like this and help my business so much

R.K.Amber Tees

I highly recommend the McAfee SECURE app for any new or existing store. I am completely satisfied with the service and most importantly knowing that my customers can feel at ease and secure when they shop on my store. Very easy to use, excellent customer service and contains a lot of security features. Thank you!