TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

MiniKartz.com

McAfee Secure thanks for this amazing app, Thank you for keeping my page safe and also my customers.

Vegansugars

The Best online store security on the web!
It feels great to have a piece of mind, my customers are safe shopping in my store!

An Eternal Summer

Easy, does exactly what it says on the tin. I would highly recommend. No issues so far. Looks good. Easy to install.

TRUST BUY

I used this app in my 2 stores. It's great and makes my wwbsites secured and trusted for shoopers to buy from my store. I will keep using this app for all of my coming new stores as well.

Tonic Body

Quite satisfied with this app, it does the job but the problem is it is limited to only 500 visitors per month who is something like only 17 visitors a day. After that you need to pay but they do not give indications about the price on their website. And since I still selling as well without the trust mark...

AquariumSumps.com

Seems to be a few complaints about billing on here. Curious. I was told they would match the price of what I pay for McAfee on my first store when I opened my second and third store, this was awhile ago. McAfee then refused recently. I don't know about you, but TRUST is something very important to me when handling my customers information. Save yourself some money. Comodo Secure is nearly half the price, is the same encryption level, and is even rated higher on a few sites. F- McAfee

Banyan Eclectic

There's nothing like a trusted name in online security to better instill trust in your customers. Great app with even better customer support.

Bulletproof Zone

-- UPDATE 03/22/19 --
I recently called their customer support and spoke with Sarah who was nice enough to agree to honor the previous $49/month price we were paying as long as I committed upfront to pay for an annual plan and continue to use their service without uninstalling in the future. It was nice of them to work out a deal. Although it is still hard to forget what happened a couple of months ago, I'm glad that they were willing to make some concessions in the name of customer service and I will continue to use them for now and see how things go - hope that I can update this with even more stars in the future!

--UPDATE--
The Mcafee Team asked me to revise my review so here goes. In the end, they told me that I only needed to pay $99/month instead of the absurd $625/month. That is considerably much better than the original amount they were requesting, but it was still a pretty deceptive tactic to deactivate our account without any pre or post notice and also lock previously available features. They essentially held my account ransom due to a new payment tier that they either just created or was not made clear prior, and demanded that I pay 2x-12x more to continue using it as before. After speaking with their team about it, they offered no apologies or sympathy for what they did but just said they could offer $99 instead of the preposterous $625/month. I mean it's not like my business grew 12x after using their service (or even 2x for that matter), so I'm not sure why they thought it was even remotely reasonable to charge 12x more all of a sudden - talk about rewarding customer loyalty...

Yes in the end, I decided to fork up the extra $50/month and resume their service because apart from this recent fiasco, I had been quite satisfied with using their actual software. I'm simply peeved at the way they use unapologetically deceptive tactics to hoodwink their customers.

That's why I've updated my review from 1-star to 2-stars for now - I want everyone who installs their app to know what they should expect.

--ORIGINAL REVIEW--
Be careful with this app. I started off using their standard $49/month for about half a year and then I discovered that their trustmark stopped appearing on our site with no notification or advanced warning at all from their team. Turns out the trustmark was deactivated since we exceeded the monthly visitor limit - a stipulation which I'm pretty sure was recently created without informing customers. If not, then it was not mentioned at all at the time of installation. Even more absurd is that previously available features are now locked and you need to upgrade to receive the same functionality as before. I'm not even done as the most preposterous part is that to upgrade it would cost $625/month - over 1200% from the previous $49/month I was paying. Be careful with this service as you might think you get a full service for $49/month, but soon they'll have you forking over 10x more per month if you want to continue using their software later on.

Prestige

Awesome app if you want to have sales. The customer service is great. I think Tina (not sure if that's her name because I forgot) helped me on installing 2 codes on my theme so I really appreciate that.

PS. I think it would be better if the $100,000 Shopper Protection would pop up on the product page. I think that will increase our conversion even more.

Elegant Lighting

Great app especially in this day of online fraud. Cost to upgrade a bit prohibitive but still good value for what you get.