McAfee SECURE

McAfee SECURE

by TrustedSite

Show visitors your site is secure.

YOURperiodnz

I've been using McAfee for a while for personal security and as a small business when I saw it as something that I could add to my Shopify store I knew I would be pleased with the service they provide. They send me updates to show how secure my sight is and my shoppers feel secure on the site seeing that is protected and verified by McAfee.

Brand New Beginnings

I love McAfee. I always have. Never had any problems with it. I have used it numerous times before I started my online business. You are #1 to me!

PureChimp

What a greedy company! This used to be $49 a month and now they are charging $149 a month.

Would be good if it wasn't such a rip off.

Smile Gadgets

VERY BAD CUSTOMER SUPPORT, after using their paid service for more than 6 months, has an issue with their trust mark as it was not visible any more, not getting any reply from their support to solve this issue and I had to ask shopify support to get a refund from mcafee, also VERY IMPORTANT WARNING, after unsubscribing from their service, i found out that the placement of their trust mark beneath the add to cart button turns into invisible link when store visitor clicked below the add to cart button it will send them to mcafee stating (your website URL is not secured), which is very bad to your store revenue and unexpected behavior from a well known company such as Mcafee!!

Bluelue

Amazing app, a great way to get a trust badge from a really trusted company, I love it that they have a good free option, once I have more sales I will upgrade to the paid version.

Double Handles Co.

One of best free apps in Shopify. I used for my website doublehandles.com and really love it. Good one.

Raines Nursery

Very good so far. I am only on a free plan though. May be helpful to send me some more info on how a paid plan could protect my business and website. Not to mention my laptop at all??

Apu's World

I am on the free plan but Mcafee have been charging me 49 usd for over 12 months, terribly dishonest..

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters

For people who want to have a little McAfee Secure mark on their site this is the app for you. The app works flawlessly and doesn't slow down your site speed. :)

Golden Horn Watches

The service is superb and provides security and reassurance to the customer. Thank you for providing this application and providing free service for beginners.