TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Bluelue

Amazing app, a great way to get a trust badge from a really trusted company, I love it that they have a good free option, once I have more sales I will upgrade to the paid version.

Double Handles Co.

One of best free apps in Shopify. I used for my website doublehandles.com and really love it. Good one.

Raines Nursery

Very good so far. I am only on a free plan though. May be helpful to send me some more info on how a paid plan could protect my business and website. Not to mention my laptop at all??

Apu's World

I am on the free plan but Mcafee have been charging me 49 usd for over 12 months, terribly dishonest..

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters

For people who want to have a little McAfee Secure mark on their site this is the app for you. The app works flawlessly and doesn't slow down your site speed. :)

Golden Horn Watches

The service is superb and provides security and reassurance to the customer. Thank you for providing this application and providing free service for beginners.

New World Living

I'm not a techy, so I most appreciate how easy McAfee is. I have protection, with no hassle, and I like the little logo that tells my customers that my shop is a safe place. Thanks McAfee!

HighZer0 Electronics

Must have app for all sites. Very nice growth opportunities with paid plan as well. https://highzer0electronics.com/

Deaaz®

Perfect. Muito mais credibilidade para meus usuários acessarem meu site. Marca de peso com relevância mundial. Simples e Eficaz

ClinicalPosters

Prices vary based on site traffic. Instead of $19 per month (annually) or even $25 per month, when the UPGRADE button is clicked, the fee is $49 per month (annually) or $65 monthly. With only 500 visits, the free version lasts me about a day. Not paying in excess of $600 per year. BBB Accreditation is better deal.