TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

G Shoppie

Location Singapore

Almost all frequent buyer today prefer to have a site that they can trust and verified by an external organization. I hope they can make free plan more interesting and supportive towards startups instead of just a floating tab. Other than that, its great!

UK Cover Lover

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Top addition to the store, and the level of customer support is fantastic, I've just renewed for another year and can't fault them. Special mention to Huong Duong who couldn't do enough to help, many thanks

FTNUP

Location Australia

The support will be happy to help you with the most basic and simplest, anything outside of this this and there is silence if it's too technical. Until you pay the big bucks may then they may give you the support required. Even then I would be skeptical. Started off promising, ended up poor.

PLOMOSTORE

Location France

On est censés faire quoi avec seulement 500 visites dans le plan gratuit ?

Pour avoir eu le badge visible moins d’une demi journée sur mon site, je n’ai même pas eu le temps de constater si oui ou non mon taux de conversion augmentait.

De plus, les tarifs sont délirants et simplement inabordables.
J’ai du mal à comprendre sur quoi ils sont basés...

Nous recevons 25-30 000 visites par mois au minimum et au vu du prix pour ce quota de visites c’est sans nous.

Avant de vouloir truster des sites trustez l’application parce que ce type de pricing ça ne donne pas du tout confiance

June 16, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. One of our Customer Care representatives will be reaching out to you shortly.

Quincytoldme

Small badge ( I mean really really tiny badge ) that I reaally had to search to find it . How can you help me build trust when you are not even visible ( in case you are in the same situation as me .. right corner lol) . And also , now not even visible because I got more than 500 visits in one month .... I mean I understand the game that I should pay if I have a service but first nothing special with the free badge and now I am penalized because I am trying really hard to get visibility and nooo I should not received to keep your tiny badge. You can keep it lol

June 8, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. The trustmark is meant to sit in the bottom right or left corner of your site, but should be very visible. It sounds like there may have been a sizing issue here. One of our Customer Care reps will be reaching out to help you resolve this problem.

funtrends4u.com

This is great user friendly app for ensuring ultimate customer trust for sales and we are so glad we chose it for our store . All the features work great and function smoothly in our store . This is the go to app for top performance

Open Door Christian Store

This is a must have app for everyone! It brings with it trust and security for you, your customer, and your brand. Do not delay in downloading this any longer. Add it today, and have peace of mind, knowing your site is a trusted site. Your customers will be very pleased to see this, and you will also! Thank you Trustedsite! You guys are awesome! Keep up the great work!

The Sofa Lovers Limited

Perfect. Looks great and gives my customers the peace of mind I'm a trusted site. Thank you great app please download

spiffic

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Good quick customer service. I think the TrustedSite badge will help customers to have confidence in the store. However, the badge itself could be a little bigger - it seems so tiny at the moment when it pops up on the site.

Eurekka Shop

Location Brazil

Good app, recommended!

But I'll not leave 5 stars because the amount of e-mail they send are really annoying