TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

C Z

I'm using this application at all my online stores. It's great and brings peace of mind to me and to my customers that we are both protected and secured.

Trucklumi.eu

Really good. Looks great on the site and gives customers that little bit of reassurance.

From https://www.trucklumi.eu

Sunshine Clothesline and Flag Poles

I feel the McAfee name adds security for my customers. When they see that name and symbol they are assured their purchase is protected.

MiniKartz.com

McAfee Secure thanks for this amazing app, Thank you for keeping my page safe and also my customers.

Vegansugars

The Best online store security on the web!
It feels great to have a piece of mind, my customers are safe shopping in my store!

An Eternal Summer

Easy, does exactly what it says on the tin. I would highly recommend. No issues so far. Looks good. Easy to install.

TRUST BUY

I used this app in my 2 stores. It's great and makes my wwbsites secured and trusted for shoopers to buy from my store. I will keep using this app for all of my coming new stores as well.

Tonic Body

Quite satisfied with this app, it does the job but the problem is it is limited to only 500 visitors per month who is something like only 17 visitors a day. After that you need to pay but they do not give indications about the price on their website. And since I still selling as well without the trust mark...

AquariumSumps.com

Seems to be a few complaints about billing on here. Curious. I was told they would match the price of what I pay for McAfee on my first store when I opened my second and third store, this was awhile ago. McAfee then refused recently. I don't know about you, but TRUST is something very important to me when handling my customers information. Save yourself some money. Comodo Secure is nearly half the price, is the same encryption level, and is even rated higher on a few sites. F- McAfee

Banyan Eclectic

There's nothing like a trusted name in online security to better instill trust in your customers. Great app with even better customer support.