TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Myriam Nader Haitian Art Gallery

I used this app to help me build trust when a customer is buying online. They helped me set up the codes where I wanted them to appear on my site. Excellent customer care.

MadhavFineArt

Time spent using app About 1 month

After doing lot of research, I recently downloaded the free version of Shopify trust which was already quite effective but then because of surge on additional visitors to my site madhafineart.com I decided to upgrade to the Pro version which also comes with additional McAfee certificate/badge. I got trusted site technical person to help me out putting the codes on my store. I thought I needed a shopify plus plan. But not really. You just simply need to contact the support team and they will do everything for you. They are super helpful. I bought the trusted site plan to get my site more secure checkout experience while providing my customers safety. Highly recommended !

Protalus

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great service and easy setup. good choice for site security and I also like the Trusted site badge that appears in a users browser during their session

Victorious1Shop

Time spent using app About 2 months

I got trusted site technical person to help me out putting the codes on my store. I thought I needed a shopify plus plan. No! Give them a call or email them you need help with codes on your site with shopify basic plan. I bought the trusted site plan to get my site more secure checkout experience while providing my customers safety.

Faith and Love.com

Fast fantastic service. Job well done.
Really made our website look professional and perform as well. Converts lookers into sales.

deporteybelleza

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Really good personal service, the application has helped boost my sales; I had pesonal service on all the issues I had, thank you TrustedSite

XP Fit UK

Absolute scam. They are spiking our store's visits by tens at a time - visits that appeared after installing the apps and that cannot be tracked anywhere. Fake traffic to lift the visitor count so they can charge more. I am appalled by this practice.

Advanced Tracking

Location France

Great Assistance for final setup! I really think it makes the customer feel secure for online payments and navigation on our website! We will find it out very quickly...
Thanks

Chelsea King Inc.

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Jan. 26, 2022 - continued great service and functionality from this app and the TrustedSite team. July 10, 2021 - Continued great communication on questions and fast resolution on service requests. Thanks guys! April 7, 2021 - Always amazing service! Working through a theme update and received quick responses and resolution assisting with that integration. Thanks, guys!

Lord Huff and Puff

Lord Huff and Puff, LLC
This App certainly gives confidence to potential customers on my lordhuffandpuff.net retail website. The support from Jay is super efficient. Look forward to see the results and comments over the coming months.