McAfee SECURE

McAfee SECURE

by TrustedSite

Show visitors your site is secure.

The Black Seed Co

Unreliable! Installed and initially worked fine for a few hours and then stopped working, where if a customer was to click on the badge it would display "Certification Expired and is not currently McAfee SECURE certified". As a customer, I would immediately abandon a site that displays that above message than a site that simply didn't display the badge at all. I tried troubleshooting to no avail as the McAfee dashboard showed no issues. I would have liked for it to work, but it is what it is. Also, free plan only comes with the badge feature, with no option to adjust position and all other features are behind a paywall. So, would be hard to really ascertain all the benefits of this app through the free limitation.

May 20, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and we're sorry to hear you had trouble with the app. It looks like you may have encountered this issue because of a billing error when upgrading to our Pro plan. A member of our Customer Care team will reach out to get this resolved for you.

Coscotee

Best app and easy use for setup. Best support,thank you so much. I really like this and help my business so much

R.K.Amber Tees

I highly recommend the McAfee SECURE app for any new or existing store. I am completely satisfied with the service and most importantly knowing that my customers can feel at ease and secure when they shop on my store. Very easy to use, excellent customer service and contains a lot of security features. Thank you!

Plum Perfect

I really appreciate the Security I have and my customer's have with McAfee. But it's not just knowing it's there. Having the McAfee logo on my site very visible reminds my customers and myself, it's still there. Not just a statement made at some point but something visible. That is very important to me. Thank you McAfee. Vanessa Cooper, Owner

ALLBAGS.SHOP

Some of the best things in life are free. And McAfee is one of those. Having my website being "certified" as secure by McAfee is something to me. Thanks!

Flower Station Dubai

We have been using this app for the long time and we are very satisfied with support and features of MaAfee Secure. www.flowerstationdubai.com

HSI

It's FREE and you DO get a trust mark on your webpage. Thank you for providing this added feature to help with conversions. You can see the mark on my site https://headshopinternational.com

BoujeeTraders

It says free but You have to pay $25 per month to get the Trustmark on your page? I wish they didn't mislead customers. Heres 3 stars for the rest. Thanks....

Sphb

I used this APP,Supporting team is good,I am upgrading member and I am paying per month USD $39.00 From December 2018,past 4month's,No single visitor's My website,Paying for nothing,Free is good,paying is just losing money,nothing more,

April 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and we're sorry to hear that you're struggling to bring traffic to your site. The McAfee SECURE system of trustmarks markets the security of your store to visitors. The McAfee SECURE service does not, by itself, increase traffic to your site, but can be an incredibly helpful companion to your efforts at increasing traffic by easing the security concerns of visitors. On average, McAfee SECURE certified sites see a 10% increase in sales conversions with full implementation of our system of trustmarks. For smaller sites it can be even higher! A Customer Care Representative will reach out to you shortly to answer any questions you have.

zeroconfs

Very helpful support team, they quickly customized code for positioning of the floating trustmark. Monitors your site to keep it free of malware and vicious code. Gives peace of mind for both store owners and customers.