TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ORIGINALFBB LLC.

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is not working properly. It does not access from the website app control and it does not access from the website

Ebanel Skincare

Time spent using app Over 6 years

The trusted site badge doesn't work, just adds a white banner instead. Not what I had in mind when I installed it, now let's hope it doesn't leave a lot of code behind when I delete it.

April 25, 2022

Thank you for your review. I've forwarded your note to our support team. Someone should be reaching out to assist with this issue.

Geltium

Will give it a different ranking once I have had the ability to try more features. I am still using the free version.

Sunnishine Boutique

I added the app to my store a few weeks ago. It was super simple to set up and the verified business seems to help with sale conversion.

Comb Tek

Location Germany

Fantastic app and great customer service!I think that everyone should use this application in their stores because it gives a great impression and confidence to customers Thank you to the TrustedSize team.

Grey Witch Crystals

Location Australia

Have been extremely happy with the app thus far, helps put possible customers minds a little more at ease in forever troubling times with all sorts of scams that are constantly evolving so working with Trusted Site helps us to evolve along with it. Many Thanks from GreyWitchCrystals.com.au

W&SD

Location Saudi Arabia

استخدمت هذا التطبيق وهو رائع لجذب ثقة العملاء والتسوق في متجري واني اري انها مهمة ليراها المتسوق ويكون واثق من طلبات التي يريدها

HEAVENLYHEALINGSOAPS

I use this app to help my new customers know I am a legitimate business. Especially with all the scamming out there it’s important I am credited. Thank you for your services!

Gadgets Tech Pro

This app helps my website a lot. A trusted site helps customers to know that my website is safe and trusted. Thank you for making this app possible on Shopify!

Mystic Bloo Wizard

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Their trust badge somehow vanished from my site when I hired a developer to tweak certain images. I emailed TrustedSite seeking instruction on how to reinstall it. They gave me a quick generalized reply, which had nothing to do with the obvious "broken link" and left it at that. I tried calling and did not get a response. I often wonder what it feels like to be pompous.