TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

by TrustedSite

Trust badges to increase sales. Includes McAfee SECURE.

funtrends4u.com

This is great user friendly app for ensuring ultimate customer trust for sales and we are so glad we chose it for our store . All the features work great and function smoothly in our store . This is the go to app for top performance

Open Door Christian Store

This is a must have app for everyone! It brings with it trust and security for you, your customer, and your brand. Do not delay in downloading this any longer. Add it today, and have peace of mind, knowing your site is a trusted site. Your customers will be very pleased to see this, and you will also! Thank you Trustedsite! You guys are awesome! Keep up the great work!

The Sofa Lovers Limited

Perfect. Looks great and gives my customers the peace of mind I'm a trusted site. Thank you great app please download

spiffic

Good quick customer service. I think the TrustedSite badge will help customers to have confidence in the store. However, the badge itself could be a little bigger - it seems so tiny at the moment when it pops up on the site.

Eurekka Shop

Good app, recommended!

But I'll not leave 5 stars because the amount of e-mail they send are really annoying

SCD Online

Trustedsite provides the most updated SSL information possible and keeps your website safe and moving quickly

Vanring

I want to know how to copy the code to my website,I install the app, but don't konw how to use it. any one can help me?

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry

I have installed this app in to my store maybe 3 or 4 different times and there still is No floating trust badge. I have sent many emails and still know kind of success in getting the badge into my store. I would really appreciate if someone from this company can give some valid assistance.
my store URL is: https://www.trendyhanddesignedjewelry.com

April 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Someone from our Customer Support team will be reaching out to you shortly to help resolve this issue.

Avanguardian Gallery

Great app and the feedback is that it really gives a trust to visitors. One point maybe is very low number of free plan website visits

'Klaritē Beauty

This is the third site that I have built and used Trustedsite on and it is definitely worth it. It is easy to install and I truly believe that it adds trustworthiness to my sites. Customers want to know that their information is secure, and Trustedsite gives them that extra sense of security.