TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

by TrustedSite

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Jodani Home

Unbelievable service. Thank you Jay Maudlin for guiding me through the options and then making the time to help me with my site. Regards Nicci

YooniqueCreations

The customer care at Trustsite provided helpful information and assistance addressing the situations on the website every step during the process. The badges were implemented quickly in the relevant pages of the online store. The experience was efficient and seamless.

ValidQ

Jay was very helpful! He was quick and implemented the badges on our site quickly. He explained why he placed them where he did to give us a better understanding.

Teak Culture

Jay was very helpful explaining the intricacies of the app and them placing the trustmarks on my site.

Dosy7

The app was great to use. Thank you for creating this app and great customer service. Till next time

KAHMANS

TrustedSite is an amazing application. My site is safe with TrustedSite. I love it. Thank you very much.

TBWS

The person who helped with the install of the app (Jay) was very helpful, and answered all my questions. Thank You!

925ag.online

Waste of time, you shouldn’t even have the word “Trusted” as your brand name. Perfect for first two weeks, then not only I get a message saying Mcaffee is being removed. But you’ve also messed with my app settings and liquid code so that my 1000k Identity protection is no longer available. You promised this free as part of my package. Don’t make customer promises you can’t deliver, “TrustedSiteyour name just takes the piss. Also my report of this company will be logged with “Trading Standards”

Centori Outdoors

I am updating my review, first time I met some issues, fortunately Stephanie called me and help me out, very helpful very knowlegible

Viking Jewelry Life

Thank you so much. Everything looks great; the placements are perfectly placed. I didn’t see anything that needed changed. I really appreciate your above and beyond service. I will definitely will be recommending Jay for quick and professional help and TrustedSite. I believe that having a validated website that is secure is exactly what customers are looking for these days and TrustedSite is there to help you make that happen and give peace of mind to visitors who are browsing and to customers.