TrustedSite Certification

TrustedSite Certification

by TrustedSite

Trust badges to increase sales. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Quincytoldme

Small badge ( I mean really really tiny badge ) that I reaally had to search to find it . How can you help me build trust when you are not even visible ( in case you are in the same situation as me .. right corner lol) . And also , now not even visible because I got more than 500 visits in one month .... I mean I understand the game that I should pay if I have a service but first nothing special with the free badge and now I am penalized because I am trying really hard to get visibility and nooo I should not received to keep your tiny badge. You can keep it lol

June 8, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. The trustmark is meant to sit in the bottom right or left corner of your site, but should be very visible. It sounds like there may have been a sizing issue here. One of our Customer Care reps will be reaching out to help you resolve this problem.

funtrends4u.com

This is great user friendly app for ensuring ultimate customer trust for sales and we are so glad we chose it for our store . All the features work great and function smoothly in our store . This is the go to app for top performance

Open Door Christian Store

This is a must have app for everyone! It brings with it trust and security for you, your customer, and your brand. Do not delay in downloading this any longer. Add it today, and have peace of mind, knowing your site is a trusted site. Your customers will be very pleased to see this, and you will also! Thank you Trustedsite! You guys are awesome! Keep up the great work!

The Sofa Lovers Limited

Perfect. Looks great and gives my customers the peace of mind I'm a trusted site. Thank you great app please download

spiffic

Good quick customer service. I think the TrustedSite badge will help customers to have confidence in the store. However, the badge itself could be a little bigger - it seems so tiny at the moment when it pops up on the site.

Eurekka Shop

Good app, recommended!

But I'll not leave 5 stars because the amount of e-mail they send are really annoying

SCD Online

Trustedsite provides the most updated SSL information possible and keeps your website safe and moving quickly

Vanring

I want to know how to copy the code to my website,I install the app, but don't konw how to use it. any one can help me?

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry

I have installed this app in to my store maybe 3 or 4 different times and there still is No floating trust badge. I have sent many emails and still know kind of success in getting the badge into my store. I would really appreciate if someone from this company can give some valid assistance.
my store URL is: https://www.trendyhanddesignedjewelry.com

April 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Someone from our Customer Support team will be reaching out to you shortly to help resolve this issue.

Avanguardian Gallery

Great app and the feedback is that it really gives a trust to visitors. One point maybe is very low number of free plan website visits